Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

The official teaser for Pixar's new film: Soul.

This film is already looking so good.~ :) I also really like the concept of the film from what I can tell.

EDIT: Found this digging around on YouTube.

Edited by Ayyngel Dust
  • Brohoof 1

WHAT'S NEXT? (Vivziepop update video)

Take all my yes, and then some more yes on top of that yes.

Your welcome Viv. Episode will more than likely be worth the wait, but comics and ANOTHER show (If you didn't know, she's airing ANOTHER PILOT for a DIFFERENT SHOW on her channel) is nice. Honestly, hearing this just makes me want to buy so much Angel Dust and Alastor based merch I could fill a whole room with it, but you know, money. 

Edited by Ayyngel Dust

This from my old YouTube channel I can sadly no longer access because I forgot the password, f*****g hell do I wish there was a way to prove my mind to find passwords to old accounts 

2 minutes ago, Bas said:

Then maybe reset the  Password? :) 

Can’t do that, it’s not just the YouTube password I can’t remember, I’ve forgotten the password to the email account connected to that account as well. And I can’t reset that emails password because I forgot the password I have that you put in for a secondary account to do stuff like that for yknow the one for recovery purposes and stuff. 

Been watching Jackscepticeye and his Death Stranding gameplay

On 11/9/2019 at 8:40 AM, Booker said:

This video is hilarious.

OMG I love this! I wish there were more recordings of this. I laughed so hard :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1