Last YouTube video you watched?

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what I saw, its a much watch! Tell me your reacton!

This forum is for the last YouYube video you watched, in case you had not noticed from the title.  If the last one you watched is worth sharing, or might apply to others, then go right ahead! Also k

I haven't even seen the original Ducktales cartoon, but I have to admit the reboot is looking like it is going to be a lot of fun.

Posted Images

I saw the third video of the Marble League from Jelle's Marble Runs haha. I love those, he puts to much effort into it.

Badges

This was really interesting, I've never been much for history but this made me look up a few things and expand my knowledge horizons.

(edited)

My Minecraft phase passed its peak a while ago, but I still keep up with one LP, so:

Conveniently, this ep does a good job demonstrating how Etho's emphasis on technical contraptions makes his LP different from most others (and I'm a programmer, so big surprise that appeals to me).

Edited by Ixrec
Badges

It’s interesting to see computerized speed runs vs real people speedruns. Computer ones are so crazy :BornAgainBrony: Not to mention this one is so extra, instead of dodging in certain corners they literally took the time to find pixel perfect places to program the speed run with to show off:

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

It’s interesting to see computerized speed runs vs real people speedruns. Computer ones are so crazy :BornAgainBrony: Not to mention this one is so extra, instead of dodging in certain corners they literally took the time to find pixel perfect places to program the speed run with to show off:

It's more than that. I'll explain to you what TAS really means, sometimes. But yes, it is very interesting.

It is very often that TAS playthroughs break the game, which is something I, as a game developer is scared of. Even if humans cannot do certain moves that TAS do, it is still a valid move, and could have happened by chance.

• Brohoof 1