Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

I think this is probably one of favourite videos currently on YouTube. And I can't for the life of me explain why. Always rely on your pals to find the weirdest stuff online. ;)

Don't ask. You don't wanna know.

44 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I heard about this drink from my dad and found this old commercial. Does anyone who was around back then remember this? 

That's a good question. Who here was around in the 70s?

• Brohoof 1

An old childhood cartoon - Peter Pan and the Pirates -  I watched as a kid, but never saw the ending of. Now after more then 20 years I was finally able to see the finale. It's such a bittersweet feeling. I'm really happy I had a chance to see how it ends, yet at the same time I feel sad, as if I'm leaving another part of my childhood behind.

I have to say the finale was much darker than I expected from a children's cartoon.

Edited by JH24

15 hours ago, JH24 said:

An old childhood cartoon - Peter Pan and the Pirates -  I watched as a kid, but never saw the ending of. Now after more then 20 years I was finally able to see the finale. It's such a bittersweet feeling. I'm really happy I had a chance to see how it ends, yet at the same time I feel sad, as if I'm leaving another part of my childhood behind.

I have to say the finale was much darker than I expected from a children's cartoon.

I forgot about that! Thanks for that, yeah used to like that too. :D

• Brohoof 2