Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pixel Artists, Writers, and Chiptune Makers needed for Point and Click Pony Game

Chrome Dash

(edited)

Seeking Pixel Artists, Writers and Chiptune Designers for

Point and Click Pony Adventure Game

Seeking both pixel artists, story writers, dialogue writers and chiptune designers for short pony adventure game, featuring the mane six, discord, and other possible characters. If you have any of these talents, please apply using This Form.

Think in the style of Monkey Island, King's Quest, or something similar. Seeking backgrounds, icons, and characters. Pixel characters require walking, talking, and possibly idle animations

Edited by Maxiemo

Wow, 2 chiptune artists already? I'm a little late to the party. But yeah, I write chiptunes, too; legitimate stuff that can be played back on the console it was written for. While I've written for a few different systems, I'm most comfortable with the Famicom, so I'll only post some of those here. I've got my other works on my channel though, if you're interested.

Just a Fraud [Famicom, VRC6]

Cover of Assertive Fluttershy's "Boooring!" [Famicom Disk System]

Canterlot Heights [Famicom, VRC6+MMC5] (this one's hyperlinked because the forums didn't seem to want to just put the video there. Sorry about that.)

I'd be glad to help wherever I can. Maybe the workload could even be split between the three of us? That is, if you're alright with that or end up indecisive.

(If anything, I'd be secretly okay with the three of us chiptunists getting together and doing some kind of chiptune collab song or something, but I have a slight doubt that'd happen.)

I'd love to help with any writing!  I've actually thought about starting up a MLP based game, but I don't have very much experience or knowledge with any of the software.  But I'd love to help with anything!  Is there a premise you've been thinking about?

As it's a noncommercial fan-project, like hundreds of other mlp related fan games, and I am not claiming ownership over any characters or subjects, I don't believe direct permission from hasbro is necessary.

Alright, from now on if you are looking to apply to help with the project, please use the application form in the main message.

• Brohoof 1