Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Early Fishin'

LiraCrown

Whew.

I haven't worked this hard on an image in what feels like a long time now. 10 hours or so were put into this image.

So many layers...

I hope you like it. I know I do.

If you want to see the full sized version, use this LINK.

early_fishin__by_liracrown-d8zqlfi.png

• Brohoof 7

OOh its awesome drawing =)=)=)=)=) the misty feeling of morning still dark near the waters fog , sun rising on the horizon behind the forest  

Awesome feeling of depth inte water and perspective, great darken color of shades, happy Appleajack pony =)=)=) muontains background stars in the sky =)=)=) awesome YAY =)

• Brohoof 2

This is an amazing art. I love how the colors look, especially with the sun rising. And the way the fog looks is great. Applejack looks great in this, too. You did an awesome job on it. :D

• Brohoof 2

OOh its awesome drawing =)=)=)=)=) the misty feeling of morning still dark near the waters fog , sun rising on the horizon behind the forest  

Awesome feeling of depth inte water and perspective, great darken color of shades, happy Appleajack pony =)=)=) muontains background stars in the sky =)=)=) awesome YAY =)

This is an amazing art. I love how the colors look, especially with the sun rising. And the way the fog looks is great. Applejack looks great in this, too. You did an awesome job on it. :D

Thank you both. I'm really glad people seem to be liking this one. I have a few more like this thought out for at least Rainbow Dash and the CMC. I think I'd like to do the est of the mane six and maybe spike as well, but I'm not quite sure yet.

• Brohoof 2

that's very nice.  I like the fog.  Also, the geometry of this painting gives it a really satisfying feeling  ...the tree line in the middle of the painting with the dock extending straight out.

• Brohoof 1

I love it :D :D :D :D :D (I did not comment on it on Deviantart because you requested critique D: ) Good job :D. Great as always ;)  

• Brohoof 1

that's very nice.  I like the fog.  Also, the geometry of this painting gives it a really satisfying feeling  ...the tree line in the middle of the painting with the dock extending straight out.

I believe that's the rule of thirds working its magic.

I love it :D :D :D :D :D (I did not comment on it on Deviantart because you requested critique D: ) Good job :D. Great as always ;)

Well you can post normal comments too. Critiques are special comments anyway. Glad you like it though =D

Well you can post normal comments too. Critiques are special comments anyway. Glad you like it though =D

It's just that I am not good with critiques D:. But yeah, I love it :D  

• Brohoof 1