Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you watch fireworks?

Allen

I see fireworks at night when I celebrate Independence Day (the "4th of July") and New Year's Eve by every year. Fireworks are amazing, well not that loud!  :D

Any of every-pony watch fireworks at night? Share your thoughts here about your firework show is.

• Brohoof 2

I have enjoyed them on occassion.  One time my friends and I hiked to the top of the mountain range overlooking our town and watched the big 4th fireworks display put on at the high school from above.  Best firework viewing ever.  The most entertaining part was the sound.  It was delayed by about 15 seconds or so.  For some reason, it was hilarious to be hearing the bangs and pops of the grand finale long after it was over and dark.

Minecraft has some kick-ass fireworks, too.

• Brohoof 3

I watch the fireworks only for the grand finale at the end. Finally, after seeing pathetic displays of color for the past twenty minutes, the sky explodes. Tons of fireworks that just go BOOM without splattering color everywhere, combined with high and low fireworks, all exploding at once, is the best thing that happens around the 4th.

• Brohoof 1

My family has a small firework show every year. We only light off the ones that are legal here, but I see many in-air fireworks like mortars going off in the city that aren't even legal.

The explosions sure make it hard to sleep. >_>

No, I hate watching fireworks! They're so f*cking loud and loud noises always give me massive headaches >_>

Lol. They're so cool. That sucks that you can't go see fireworks. You're missing out bud'.

• Brohoof 2

I'm gonna be a buzzkill and say no. I haven't done so in a couple years. Being busy with work, and making sure the family pets don't get loose and run scared, I probably won't tonight. I live in a small, small town anyway, so I haven't missed out on anything the past 4 years I've been here.

(edited)

Oh yes I love fireworks, they're beautiful.

In my country, there are always fireworks the July 14th.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

I haven't really watched fireworks for quite a while now.

I don't feel like I necessarily need to see them on the 4th of July but I don't dislike them either.

• Brohoof 1

Only from quite far away, that is the only way I can enjoy them. Even then I still don't really enjoy the incredibly loud ones. Overly loud impacts can spark my anxiety I have noticed and it makes me feel uneasy. From a good distance, they can be enjoyable/

• Brohoof 1

I used to love fireworks, until the first time I had to spend the night comforting a terrified dog.

They're nice to look at and all, but I've seen too many pets end up lost or injured because of them.

• Brohoof 1

I see fireworks at night when I celebrate Independence Day (the "4th of July") and New Year's Eve by every year. Fireworks are amazing, well not that loud!  :D

Any of every-pony watch fireworks at night? Share your thoughts here about your firework show is.

Well... i watched a documentary on how fire works... does that count?
  • Brohoof 2