Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you watch fireworks?

Allen

Well, my family and I used to always go watch the fireworks display in our little hometown, but since I don't live there anymore, I'm going to the Great Mall to watch the fireworks with my Aunt this year. :pinkie: Then, tomorrow on the 5th, I'll go back home and watch the fireworks that my family bought this year. We used to buy so many fireworks we'd shoot them off on the 3rd, go to watch the city's display on the fourth, and then shoot of the remainder of our own on the fifth, but rising fireworks prices have ended that :(

• Brohoof 2

As today's the 4th of July, I watch fireworks at night while I'm outside of my house and I say it's "amazing"!

Also, there's another exclusive fireworks at Walt Disney World too.  :)

• Brohoof 1

Most definitely.

I am grateful to be an American regardless of what's going on right now. The 4th of July is the celebration of our official independence from the British.

What it means to me is when you are watching the firework show with your fellow neighbors and Americans, it feels great because they're for the same reason as you. To celebrate our independence.

That is what it is about.

I honestly can't wait till I turn 21 :) It'll be even better.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Yeah, but if they a re the really good ones that shoot high in the sky. I tend to close my ears when I do. My hearing is very sensitive.

My state only sells sparklers and fountains. -_-

Edited by CinnamonPop
  • Brohoof 1

I try to see at least one professional display every year but I'll go to two or three when practical.  I've enjoyed them ever since I was a little boy.  Back then I had to cover my ears but it stopped being painful as I got older.  It's fun when you can actually see the pyros  making their way up and down the mortar racks.  They always turn away when the fuse is lit and for good reason.  There are always at least a few misfires. 

Fortunately I've never been to one of those big mishaps where EVERYTHING is lit at once and it's just an utter mess.  I've only seen them on TV or Youtube and those really don't make for pleasant viewing.  :/ 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I do, but if I'm close to them... I have to wear noise-block headphones. I don't like loud noises due to my autism. This year, we actually went to Tempe Town Lake, and boy was I glad I had them. I would have freaked out if I hadn't.

Yes!I love them, they shoot fireworks in the city I live in 2 times I year so I always go there and I always buy them myself, once I bought fireworks for a ridiculous amount of money ._.

• Brohoof 1

I only ever see them on Bonfire Night, and I usually sit with a hot chocolate looking out the window at them. But they greatly scare me if I can't see them, much like lightning... But even when I can see the the lightning it scares me XD so yeah, fireworks are fun. But id never, ever set one off myself.

• 4 months later...

While I do like fireworks, I don't watch them as much as I used to because there are not many places to watch them where I love during the 4th of July.

• Brohoof 1