Did you like it?  

295 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

That was a really sweet episode, in the feelsy sorta way.  For having so much, it really seemed nicely paced, especially in how it managed to introduce Moondancer like that.

This episode was amazing. It was an important lesson. I really liked the feels, how Moondancer started crying and was angry at the party. Those feelings were so true. I rate this AWESOME :D

• Brohoof 1

Wait? Did we just saw Starlight Glimmer again? Or maybe she faked her own death in the two-part season 5 premiere, right?

Uh, I didn't see her, and she never faked her own death either, she just prevented the Mane 6 from following her since she ran off into a cave system.

What a great surprise this episode turned out to be.

Larson...YOU...are my numbah one...GUUUUUUY...

Nice '89 Batman reference.  ;)

I liked the reconnecting with old friends concept and it was played out well. Kinda wish Moon Dancer wasn't just a bad Twilight recolor but that was fine. But no Lyra ;-;

8.5/10

• Brohoof 1

I really enjoyed this episode

Feelings were had. Callbacks to previous episodes. Some world building. All the characters were on point.

Really, really good. Maybe one of the my favorites this season. Reminds me of why I like this show.

• Brohoof 4

The way the plot got started is kind of stretch.

But other than that, this episode was fantastic. The emotional moments were in the right spots. Moondancer's reason for isolating herself is justified and it just turned out to be rather heartwarming.

Also, Pinkie Propeller Pie.

• Brohoof 5

Would i be called a Twilight Sparkle Fanboy, if i say that this was a fantastic episode?

It had so many great feelsy moments, that i actually can relate to on a personal level, the continuity was great with the pilot biting Twilight in the butt and i think that Moondancer is a great character.

This episode is in the top 5 of this season.

• Brohoof 10

(edited)

This episode did something that no other, not even Sleepless in Ponyville, has ever done.

Made me cry.

Seriously, this episode is absolutely outstanding. The portrayals of every character is magnificent. Twilight, Minuette, Twinkleshine, Lemon Drops, Spike, and especially Moondancer. Everything is so well-paced, and the moral is mature and brilliant.

Lesson Zero was previously Twilight's best episode. Amending Fences might've changed that.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 17

This episode was amazing. The best in the season and possibly one of the best in the whole show. It gave a ton of backstory of life before Ponyville. The pacing was excellent and the story grabbed my attention. The ending with Moondancer accepting friendship was wonderful and emotional (in a good way of course!). I give this episode a 10/10. Excellent! :D

• Brohoof 4

I know how Twilight feels. That episode reminded me of the one time a real life friend of mine threw a party and invited me when we were kids and I never showed up. The poor guy was really depressed about it and I felt terrible too. I was glad we got close again afterwards though. :(

• Brohoof 4