Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

poll about Pizza toppings

Blueberry Waffle

Favorite Pizza Topping  

133 users have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Pizza topping?

• Pepperoni
    • Mushrooms
    • Other vegetables
    • Sausage, etc

My favorite topping is pepperoni, but aside from that it's either italian sausage or mushrooms. I like to add olives, onions or green peppers sometimes :P.

(edited)

​I prefer getting BBQ chicken pizza(especially from Jet's) over anything else, sausage is a good second though. 

Edited by Thuja

Pepperoni and green peppers. Give me those two and I'll be happy ^^

Certain people in my household like mushrooms, anchovies and olives  :okiedokielokie: Usually we have to do half-and-half.

Pepperoni is what I always get on my pizza. Sometimes I'll get Canadian bacon or normal bacon, but not very often.

Bacon needs it's own poll option.

(edited)

I'm a vegetarian so I can't do pepperoni, sausage, etc... usually I'm just boring and I eat cheese pizza. If I feel adventurous I'll get jalapenos or onions or something. Or I get a margherita pizza :3

Edited by Jennabun

My go to toppings are Pepperoni, Sausage, and Mushroom, but People's Choice Pizza has a "Piggly Wiggly", which is Pepperoni, Sausage, the best crispy bacon ever, and extra cheese.

I don't know if it's just ingrained into the collective pizza unconscious by now, but pepperoni is more or less the perfect pizza topping. Now you can create whatever topping you'd like but it will forever be compared to pepperoni.

The only toppings I can have and only ones I like are extra cheese, pineapple, and chicken. :3

I can't have pepperoni like most poeple because I'm Muslim (no, I'm not a terrorist and you seriously need some more brain cells if you think so -_-) so I can't have any pork including pepperoni and it turns out I'm allgeric to pork too because when I was a little girl I ate something pork and one time pepperoni before my parents told me that was pork and I got sick. The pure irony. XD