Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lines you'll never catch FIM characters saying.

Singe

Twilight Sparkle: I love to waste time on the internet flaming everyone for being wrong and trolling them with my superior research.

Maud Pie: Mmmmmh, salty.

Diamond Tiara: If Daddy gave me enough money, I would buy your family's dumb farm and sell it to a foreigner who would grow something addictive. 

Applejack: I'm gonna rope me a husband.

Rarity: One cannot maintain this level of beauty without selling her soul to a demon.

Pinkie Pie: *Bleep!* I bit my tongue.

Fluttershy: Who wants some Angel stew?

Celestia: Luna, your moon is blocking my sun again.

Luna: *Blush.* Please stop staring at my moon.

Edited by Singe

Any character that is a pony: "Time for horseback riding lessons!"

Fluttershy: "Time to go get some mousetraps"

Rarity: "YAY MUDPUDDLES!"

Twilight Sparkle: "There's a test tomorrow? Pff... I got some interneting to do..."

• Brohoof 1

Applejack: "Apple Bloom, now y'us maht be wondrin bout your ma....truth is, ah'm your sis AND your ma, that's how it goes in apple country"

Scootaloo: "Wow those ponies look real small from up here"

Twilight: "Look Celestia I'll level with you, I can't even read!"

Rarity: "I love you Spike!"

:adorkable:  Being a princess... can't be myself anymore, just this unnatural stereotype. Somehow... everyday I feel more like a toy.

:baconmane:  I'm the only sensible character here, and yet nobody seems to like me... I'll have my revenge!

:angry:  Memories chasing me night and day, like a thousands eyes judging my every failure. I'm afraid, not from them, but the evil inside...

:lol:  Smiling all the time... but I'm always sad inside. Need more and more ponies to fill this void.

:D  Howdy!

-_-  Need love, please, look at me! Mom, dad, why did you never hug me? I just needed attention.

Rainbow Dash: So, I quit.

Spitfire: Okay. You're dismissed.

Rainbow Dash: That's it?

Spitfire: I'll get Lightning Dust's side of the story. You can go.

Rainbow Dash: What if she lies?

Spitfire: Rainbow Dash, it'll all be sorted out after we investigate why a hot air balloon was doing in our restricted air space.

Lightning Dust: Yes, ma'am. That hot air balloon came out of no where, ma'am. 

Rainbow Dash: Classic Twilight Sparkle guilt tripping. Counter scenario, what if you were in my position? Princess Celestia and Princess Luna asked you here to be on their team. Would you turn down your teacher Princess Celestia for your Ponyville friends? Hmmmm.

Twilight Sparkle: *Bites bottom lip.*

Rainbow Dash: What if it was Shining Armor and Princess Cadance that asked you to be on their team, would you turn down your own brother to stay on the Ponyville team?

Twilight Sparkle: Okay! Even I would switch over to the other team in a second, if it meant spending time with Celestia or my brother.

Soarin: I can't believe you tried to replace me with Rainbow Dash.

Fleetfoot: We were only trying to replace Stray Eyes who looks at cheerleaders, crashes, and gets himself injured.

Spitfire: Stray Eyes better considered himself lucky, this wasn't a Wonderbolts incident or he would have found himself out of the group.

Stray Eyes: *Sweat.*

Rarity: Dear diary, I hate you so much!

Zecora: Do not worry, I have a potion that can fix your dysfunction.

Applejack: Ack! Oh no, leg cramp.

Maud Paul: Your nose is dripping red and your eyes are black and blue. You messed with my sister and now you will be buried.

Fluttershy: I had Zecora give me the ability to purr like a kitten.

Iron Will: Rather than paying me, I could take that rabbit off your hooves.

Pinkie Pie: I prefer to make juice by punching the fruit until all the juices are out. It's the only way to have actual fruit punch.

Rarity: Well I prefer to squeeze it between my hooves like I'm strangling some ponies I despise but shall not name.

Twilight Sparkle: I use a spell to drain the life force of the fruit and devour it.

Applejack: Is there something we need to talk about?

Moondancer: *Cries.* You don't know how many many times I wanted to take the blue pill and end this story.

Pinkie Pie: I'm not dumb enough to get candy and pills mixed up. ~Pinkie's Pie's last words.

Discord: Oh, it was so fun to turn Pinkie Pie into a gummy pony and watch her get devoured by ants.

Princess Celestia: Thank you hero for saving my kingdom.

Princess Luna: As a reward, allow me to give you a kiss. *Kiss*

Princess Celestia: Sister, I can't allow you to out do me. I too shall kiss our hero. *Kiss*

Princess Luna: Oh, it is on.

Pinkie Pie: How about you and me go off some place private to cake out. I've been wanting to try eating cake off of some pony's face.

Rarity: One pony I dated wanted to show me his family's prestigious jewels. *Sip.* They were a disappointment.

Rainbow Dash: Daring Do hyped up the story and the climax falls completely flat like Applejack's parents.

Applejack: You've saved my farm and my family. I just don't know what to say.

Granny Smith: *Whisper.* Ask him to marry you.

Sunset Shimmer: By the way, I joined a gang and my nickname is now Blood Orange.

Sombra: If you want quicker results to unite ponies all you need is a villain to strike fear, destroy some homes, slavery, and immoral acts. Then they'll all be united against you or under your hoof. 

Rainbow Dash: I was never really planning to live past my prime.

Edited by Singe

Rarity: Applejack, give me a bit of your apple liquor. I need to get inspired.

Rainbow Dash: *Agitated.* My mom, used to make me wear dresses and call me 'pretty pony' in front of everyone.

Fluttershy: Your honor, how was I suppose to know hording animals was illegal?

Pinkie Pie: We should hang out more and do stupid stuff.

Doctor: Applejack, you're fructose intolerant.  You cannot eat apples anymore.

Applejack: What?!

Rarity: I'm sick and tired of every charity case knocking at my door. *Sarcastic* Rarity you're the Element of Generosity, you have to help our cause. 

Twilight Sparkle: Well at least you're doing good.

Rarity: Good?! I'm broke and half of them were scams!

Pinkie Pie: Hi, my name is Pinkie Pie.

Pinky Pie: Hello, I'm Pinky Pie.

Pinkie Pie: *Annoyed* Go to city hall and change your *bleeping* name. There can only be one Pinkie Pie, no substitutes.

Applejack: Why the *bleep* isn't my face on that box of cereal?

Spike: *Whine.* Twilight, you gotta do something about those teen dragons. They keep beating me up.

Twilight Sparkle: Spike, how many times must I tell you that I cannot get involved with issues between dragons.

Rainbow Dash: Oh my gosh! It's the first edition of the first Daring Do book. This is the only book of the series that has swears before the publisher told her to clean it up.

Rarity: The great thing about being able to make your own clothes is that I can resize them no matter how the size of my flank fluctuates.

Edited by Singe

Lightning Dust: Rainbow Dash set me up. She's the one that kept insisting that we use a tornado to bust the clouds and it's no coincidence that her friends happen to show up in the middle of its path after we lost control. Her motive was to get rid of me because she couldn't stand being second.

Spitfire: Rainbow Dash has brought it to my attention that our methods were too much for you groundlings and things need to change so you can have mommy hold you by your wings! One pony was a cut above the lot of you softies and she was too much for you all. Well, guess what? Death is not going be fair and it's not going to give you an inch! You cadets were a complete waste of my time and this session is over. Dismissed!

Edited by Singe

Fluttershy: I had to put you in chains because you've been a bad boy. *Cutesy* Yes, you have.

Pinkie Pie: My doctor said to cut down on the sugar because it would kill me. That's just bull and my doctor is a minotaur.

Rarity: I can't believe it. Some *bleep* called me lazy for using magic to do my work.

Rainbow Dash: You need to calm down!

Lightning Dust: You ruined my chance to be in the Wonderbolts and destroyed my dreams. Everything about me that I worked hard towards was all for nothing. You were just jealous of being second and you had to have your friends come at that very moment. 

Twilight Sparkle: We can talk to Spitfire.

Spitfire: Won't do any good. Rainbow Dash already convinced me she wasn't Wonderbolt material.

Pinkie Pie: Maybe we can have a party to cheer everyone up.

Lightning Dust: It isn't my birthday you dummy.

Pinkie Pie: *Clap.* That's it, I don't care anymore.

Applejack: Maybe you can find some other carreer?

Lighting Dust: I'll find another career, maybe start my on business.

Rarity: See, she's working through it.

Lightning Dust: I'll go all over Equestria to destroy every single hot air balloon. Starting with that one. *Destroys the hot air balloon.*

Spitfire: *Whistle.* Looks like you'll be busy taking your friends home Rainbow Dash.

Edited by Singe

Celestia: BOW DOWN BEFORE ME PEASANTS.

Luna: Y'know, I kina liked being banished for 1000 years.

Octavia: I prefer dubstep over classical.

Pinkie Pie: I hate______.

Twilight: How do read?

Spike: Rarity is not my type.

Rarity: Screw generosity.

Apple Jack: Buckin' apples has gotten borin'.....

Scootaloo: I can fly!

Sweetie Belle: I'm not adorable.

Apple Bloom: The CMC can go buck themselves, I'm gettin' mah own cutie mark.

Starlight Glimmer: Individuality for the win!

• Brohoof 1

Rarity: This amazing shade of red came from own my blood, after having a violent fight with my last client who turned down this dress.

Twilight Sparkle: What if Daring Do kissed your character?

Rainbow Dash: *Excited scream.*

Pinkie Pie: I sometimes fantasize that I'm a cake and get eaten by a bigger version of me.

Princess Luna: I don't care if ponies want to go into space, they just can't land their trash on my moon.

Princess Celestia: It's been boring as hell since Twilight became a Princess. *Bleep* it, I'm going 180 on my alignment.

Princess Celestia: Need I remind you that I control the power of the Sun and I can make it destroy this planet.

Twilight Sparkle: The Equestrian Kingdom was founded when the original Princess before Celestia and Luna dealt with the unicorn monarchy by slaughtering all...  Eh, skip.

Queen Chrysalis: I can become any pony you desire the most.

Edited by Singe

Rainbow Dash: Do you think my mane could be stylized more?

Pinkie Pie: I do say, this salad is rather awful

Twilight Sparkle: I AM CORNHOLIO!

Applejack: But I don't wanna do no chores.

Fluttershy: I like animals....roasted over an open fire

Rarity: Far out, dude.

Flash Sentry: I wonder if Big Macintosh will notice me

Spike: Squeak.  SQUEAK I TELL YOU, SQUEAK!

Discord: There is no emotion, there is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.  There is no chaos, there is harmony.  There is no death, there is the force(Funny thing about this is that I have this Jedi Code memorized completely)

Celestia: Peace is a lie, there is only Passion.  Through Passion, I gain Strength.  Through Strength, I gain Power.  Through Power, I gain Victory. Through Victory, my chains are broken.  The force shall free me.(Okay, that's enough Star Wars references)

Luna: Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Sunset Shimmer: Forget all this magic mumbo jumbo.  Where's the weed?

Starlight Glimmer: (Insert anything that came out of Ayn Rand's mouth)

Tirek: I love you, you love me, we're a happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.  Won't you say you love me too.

M.A. Larson: Princesses are overrated.

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash: I'm no better than anypony else.

Hughbert Jellius: I like peanut butter. 

Discord: I had those in alphabetical order!  :umad: 
Doctor Whooves: I wanna go.  :(

Gummy: I'll finish making those cupcakes, Pinkie. 

Rainbow Dash: Wouldn't it be awesome if we had a unicorn that could cast enchantment spells and be able to buff our stats. I could fly faster. Applejack would hit harder. Pinkie Pie would be more keen. Fluttershy would have magical courage.

Fluttershy: Magical confidence is the best.

Twilight Spakle & Rarity: What's wrong with us?

Spike: Maud, let's play Rock-Paper-Scissors for that gem.

Maud: Okay, but only if scissors is replaced with sword.

Spike: Sure. "Knowing her, all I have to do is pick paper."

Maud: Sword slays dragon.

Spike: What?!

Twilight Sparkle: So Applejack, how do you feel about having several migrants work at your apple farm?

Applejack: Sorry, I can only hire local ponies.

Princess Celestia: Do not trouble yourself about where I'll stay, I always have a pillow fort.

Applejack: Ow! Flutterbat bit me on my flank.

Pinkie Pie: I got on to one pony who broke a Pinkie Promise, then he took me to court where a judge said it wasn't legally binding. 

• Brohoof 1

Rarity: Behold the chocolate stain on Wind Rider's scarf.

Wind Rider: I got this stain last night when I ate some chocolate cake at the dinner.

Rarity: What?! No, that's not true. You got that stain from buying that cake.

Wind Rider: Can you prove that I bought this supposed cake? You're going to need more than a stain.

Rarity: Well, if I had the receipt which I don't. Um.....

Rainbow Dash: Rarity, what's going on?

Rarity: My plan to force Wind Rider to break and admit his guilt is failing. I thought circumstantial evidence and an accusation would be enough to pressure him.

Rainbow Dash: Wind Rider fought dragons and hurricanes. This is nothing to him.

Wind Rider: So are we done playing "Pin it on the other guy" and just kick Rainbow Dash out?

Lightning Dust: *Far away and evil laugh.*  Revenge.

Spitfire: I used to think Rainbow Dash was cool, but lately her forced morality has been *bleeping* me off. I had to kick out a potential flier and a legend just for her sake. The Wonderbolts lost their edge and more softies have been applying than potential fliers.

Rainbow Dash: This one wants to join.

Spitfire: That's an Earth Pony.

Rainbow Dash: It's bad to be prejudice.

Spitfire: He doesn't even have wings or experience to fly.

Rainbow Dash: Come on, give him a chance.

Spitfire: You're killing me, Rainbow Dash.

Rarity: Sunset Shimmer, you need to stop with this casual touching you have going on with the other boys.

Sunset Shimmer: Why? Ponies are usually fine with physical contact from where I come from.

Applejack: It sends the wrong message.

Sunset Shimmer: You people are too uptight.

Sunset Shimmer: From what I learned about this world, it would be easier to just become a boy. Seems bad boys are very popular than bad girls.

Edited by Singe