Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lines you'll never catch FIM characters saying.

Singe

Applejack: Apple Bloom, I just got back talking with Zecora. She told me you referred to her with a racist word. Where in Equestria did you pick up such language?

Apple Bloom: Granny.

Applejack: Just because Granny says it, doesn't mean you can say it.

Apple Bloom: You can't punish me, because you can't punish Granny for saying.

Applejack: Watch me. Granny you're grounded!

Granny: Sass me will ya. *Picks up a switch.* Come here.

Applejack: I'm sorry Granny. *Runs out the room.*

Granny: That'll show her. Thinks just because her parents are not here anymore she can pull rank and file.

Apple Bloom: *Laughs.*

Granny: You shouldn't be copying what I say from now, unless it's here and they're not around.

Apple Bloom: Yes ma'am.

• Brohoof 2

Celestia: Together we can stop them.

Luna: Sister, your magic doesn't work in the dream dimension. Though to be honest, it has been useless for over a year now with all the recent turmoils.

Celestia: Ouch. Why not just cast a fire spell while your at it?

• Brohoof 1

Applejack: Dear princess Celestia, ah didn't learn anything, ah was right all along.

Celestia: Why the buck did you write to me then you insipid twit? I told you only to write to me when and only when you learned a friendship lesson.  Looks like somepony is going to spend some quality time in the Canterlot dungeons.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle: Without the Elements of Harmony, my friends can't help.

Spike: You could always make a pactio with each of them.

Twilight Sparkle: *Embarrassed.* I am not lip locking with my friends.

Spike: *Sigh.* Good-bye fan-fiction.

• Brohoof 1

Spoiled Rich: (Barges into Diamond Tiara's bedroom at 7:04 in the morning) GET UP, you lazy little bug!

Filthy Rich: (Also barges in) You've already fallen four minutes behind.

Spoiled Rich: Look at her! Lollygagging in dream land when there's so much WORK to do.

Filthy Rich: Weeds to pull, wood to chop.

Both Filthy and Spoiled simultaneously: work work Work Work WORK!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
2 hours ago, Baby Flyer said:

Spoiled Rich: (Barges into Diamond Tiara's bedroom at 7:04 in the morning) GET UP, you lazy little bug!

Filthy Rich: (Also barges in) You've already fallen four minutes behind.

Spoiled Rich: Look at her! Lollygagging in dream land when there's so much WORK to do.

Filthy Rich: Weeds to pull, wood to chop.

Both Filthy and Spoiled simultaneously: work work Work Work WORK!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I recognize this! And I can't help but use this clip from the Nostalgia Critic (If it frightens you @Baby Flyer, then I apologize in advance!):

As for my line you never heard:

Feather Bangs: Everypony calls me a dick, but in all honesty, that's only applies to my cutie mark!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle: Rarity and Rainbow Dash, what happen to your faces?

Rarity: Doctor, said it was from kissing a salmonella lizard. *Stares at Spike.*

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, nobody told me nothing about my turtle also having that. *Stares at Fluttershy.*

Sunset Shimmer: You're really taking a liking to that new exchange student.

Rarity: He's very attractive and I call dibs. So none of you, chases after him. He's mine.

Exchange Student: Could one of you please read this note that Principal Celestia gave me?

Rarity: Gladly. *Reads note.* Hotel room!

Exchange Student: Oh, okay. Then I will go....

Rarity: Oh no no no. You don't need to go to that rickety stable with that old horse.

Sunset Shimmer: *Stare.*

Rarity: You know I wasn't talking about you.

Exchange Student: So then what should I do?

Rarity: You can come...*Looks at the others.*...spend time with us.

Pinkie Pie: At our sleepover?

Rarity: Fine, I'll share him only for tonight. I still have dibs on the first moves.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Pinkie Pie: Let me tell you, Rarity is such a tail chaser. One time I told her she had some wrinkles on her butt and she chased her own tail like a dog.

Fluttershy: Good morning Applebloom.

Applebloom: Good morning, crazy critter lady.

Fluttershy: Crazy critter....? *Stares at Applejack.*

Applejack: Hi.

Fluttershy: Twilight, you have to do something?

Twilight Sparkle: What happen?

Fluttershy: The state came and took away all my babies! *Cries.*

Twilight Sparkle: Right, the new anti-animal hoarding law came into effect today.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 1

(Filthy Rich and Spoiled Rich are enjoying a beautiful Sunday morning in their yard while Diamond Tiara is chopping wood)

Filthy Rich: (Kills a butterfly with his flyswatter) Eww, wouldn't want one of THOSE resting on your nice clothes.

Spoiled Rich: I look and smell as lovely as a rose. 

Filthy Rich: And don't forget, my dearest wife, what your beautiful mainstyle shows!

(Diamond Tiara is done with the wood and takes a break on a bench, reading a Canterlot travel brochure as Filthy and Spoiled approach her)

Spoiled: You lazy bug! Who told you to stop working?

Diamond Tiara: I finished the wood.

Filthy: (Swipes the brochure) A TRAVEL BOOK? HOW DARE YOU EVEN DREAM OF LEAVING?!?!?!

Spoiled: THIS is the only home you'll ever have.

Filthy: Nopony else will ever tolerate a worthless little blank flank like YOU! (Passes the brochure to Spoiled)

Spoiled: Where did you even get this?

Diamond Tiara: Miss Cheerilee gave it to me. She said we're going on a field trip there sometime next month.

Filthy: Stupid foolish mare. Always dreaming of a life of complete happiness for herself and her students. That's why she never had a coltfriend in her entire life. 

Spoiled: (Tears up the brochure) Get these STUPID dreams out of your head.....

Both Filthy and Spoiled: and GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 2

Tirek: You think freedom is something you can give or take on a whim.  But to your people freed is essential as air.  And without it there is no life.

He than proceeds to suck out Queen Chrysalis's life force, killing her.

(edited)

Applejack: I'm going to go say hi to Songbird Serenade.

*Approaches Songbird Serenade.*

Random Pony: Watch out, she has a negative opinion!

*Security tackles Applejack.*

Coloratura: Svengallop, you've been using my name to get other ponies to do what you want.

Svengallop: Well of course, I work hard to for the Countess Coloratura image. So I should get some perks out of it. Besides, it's not all free.

Pinkie Pie: Mr. Svengallop, is a huge tipper. I've made a hundred bits today.

Applejack: A hundred.

Pinkie Pie: Yeah, he was talking about huge bonuses to everyone that worked on the concert if it had a huge turn out. The guy may be mean but I can let it slide.

Applejack: How much?

Pinkie Pie: Nearly half.

Applejack: *Calculates.*

Svengallop: I quit! *Leaves.*

Applejack: That was an entire season haul....gone.

Edited by Singe

President: Can you explain why we lost one our biggest stars to an apple farmer?

Svengallop: Well you see, she and her friends setup a sting operation to entrap me. I thought the Countess had enough sense to not throw all the hard work away.

President: Yet, you're the one that quit.

Svengallop: There was no room for negotiations.

President: Or it was your arrogance. Now how do you rectify this failure?

Svengallop: I already have plans to drum a new star. A name hasn't been chosen yet.

President: Interesting, though I need some insurance that this one isn't another flub. *Looks at the door.* Please come in,

Svengallop: Sister?

SvenHeaven: Don't worry. Big sister already has a solution. First thing is to have security detail, because you were too busy with your nose in salty snacks. We wouldn't have lost the Countess if there was a security detail maintaining a distance between her and those brainwashers. No longer do business with those ponies either.

• Brohoof 1

Shining Armor: This is one weird house. (Echoes "One weird house")

Rainbow Dash: You mean your house doesn't have a jungle, an ocean, a city, AND an alpine wonderland?

Shining Armor: Nah. The landlord wouldn't go along with it.

• Brohoof 1

Starlight Glimmer: I think I'll have some marshmallows. *Eats some, gags, and spits it out.* What the.... *Looks at the bag with Rarity drawn on it.* I'm going to make Spike, learn to keep his fantasies away from my food!

Pinkie Pie: Prince Rutherford, you have to ask for help.

Prince Rutherford: I will not, yaks do not ask for help.

Pinkie Pie: Okay, the ponies will be open to redo our alliance with your future replacement

Prince Rutherford: What are you talking about?

Pinkie Pie: You're eating snow, they're eating snow. At some point you're going to be weak and out numbered. Then you're a decoration on the front gate with the help of Rarity. Trust me, you're going to get a greater whoop-in than a donkey in the middle of a crowd of Minotaur.

Pinkie Pie: No pony stuff, we have to respect the tradition of the yaks.

*Everyone else laughs.*

Pinkie Pie: Come on.

Twilight Sparkle: We can help them indirectly.

Pinkie Pie: What's the plan?

Twilight Sparkle: We'll just foster anger into a rebellion by eating a picnic in front of them.

Rainbow Dash: That will be a show.

Applejack: Rutherford deserves that.

Pinkie Pie: What?!

• Brohoof 1

Chrysalis: Hey Luna, are you a connoisseur of the dispatch of information regarding the political, religious, and ceremonial beliefs of the tomato caucus implemented within the state of tomato metaphysics?

Luna: No, Chrysalis. I cannot say that I am. I am sorry, Chrysalis. I truly am ignominious.

Nicholas Federov

(edited)

Sugar Belle: This is exactly what I asked. The things I can display on this or the things I could do with it.

Applebloom: Let's get out of here be for she starts doing something to that display case we shouldn't be seeing it.

Sugar Belle: I'm now on the display case and here is my price tag.

Big Mac: Buy! Buy! Buy!

*CMC slowly walks out of the bakery.*

Edited by Singe

Twilight Sparkle: Spike didn't make up his bed. I'll just do it. *Lifts covers and magazines falls out.* What is this? Pony Play. *Looks.* Ah! I can't believe such materials exist.

Starlight Glimmer: Spike! I brought the latest issue you wanted. *Stops.* Twilight?

Twilight Sparkle: Starlight.
Starlight Glimmer: Don't judge.

Twilight Sparkle: I wasn't. I didn't see anything.

Starlight Glimmer: Well then guess you don't need to see page 47 of this issue then.

Twilight Sparkle: What is it?

Starlight Glimmer: I'm not telling you.

Twilight Sparkle: Quit teasing me.

Starlight Glimmer: Okay. *Shows page 47.*

Twilight Sparkle: *Gasp.*

Starlight Sparkle: That'll give you nightmares. Princess Luna tends to mention dealing with that on occasion.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Twilight Sparkle: The board of psychologists laughed me out of the room after I finished giving my presentation on friendship is magic. They said, come back when you have a license to step hoof in our field.

Applejack: Don't listen to them Twilight. They're just a bunch of quacks that think they're special in being able to help ponies' personal issues on a simple ideology.

Twilight Sparkle: *Blink.*

Applejack: Exception for you, princess.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sunset Shimmer: So what should we do?

Twilight Sparkle: I know if you have a deck of cards, we could play this game that Rarity and Pinkie Pie came up with.

Rarity: I would like to know how it goes.

Pinkie Pie: Me too.

Twilight Sparkle: My friends back in Equestria would put on clothes from Rarity's shop. Then we would play our cards where the losers lose a piece of clothing. It keeps going multiple rounds till the last one remaining still has an article of clothing on. It's so fun.

Applejack: That sounds an awful lot like strip poker.

Twilight Sparkle:: So no one wants to do it?

Rarity: Well it's that um.....

Fluttershy: It's fine, we can do it at my place.

Sunset Shimmer: Will you be okay with Twilight not being around?

Flash Sentry: It'll take some time to come to terms. I do regret getting this tattoo of Twilight.

Sunset Shimmer: I'm sure you'll be able....

Flash Sentry: *Shows tattoo.*

Sunset Shimmer: Oh my Celestia, I can't believe you put it there.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 1