Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lines you'll never catch FIM characters saying.

Singe

She's actually been shown feeding animals things like fish, worms, etc.

Fish? Yeah, some animals are carnivores. So how do you reconcile eating some animals? How can insects be pets but fish are food? If it doesn't talk, eat it.

Zombies: Cookies.

Rainbow Dash: Stay back.

Zombies: Cookies.

Rainbow Dash: *Breaks down crying and loses it.*

Applejack: God, dang it. I'm going to have to clean up that mess.

Rainbow Dash: What?

Pinkie Pie: Sigh. Oh, right everyone prank over.

Fluttershy: Really Rainbow Dash, have some dignity. Even I don't make a mess when I'm scared.

Rarity: Go take a shower, you're making us feel disgusted.

Rainbow Dash: I'm sorry.

Scootaloo: I can never look at Rainbow Dash the same ever again.

Rainbow Dash: So the rainbow cookies makes their mouths look the same color as my mane. Cool, right?

Pinkie Pie: Sure, if they just didn't make me color blind.

Rainbow Dash: What?! I can't have ponies going color blind, that completely defeats the purpose of the prank.

Pinkie Pie: I think need to go to the hospital.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash: I need to remind you that with the joke cookies, what goes in rainbow will come out rainbow. So have fun with your flanks looking rainbow for the next couple of days. *Chuckle*

Spike (pointing to a changeling hatchery): I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit; it's the only way to be sure.

- or -

Spike, in a changeling hive, notices an egg hatching next to him, tilts his head as he gives Chrysalis a "buck you" look and proceeds to torch the entire egg cluster with dragonfire!

Twilight: To be technical trusting a princess for being a princess is appeal to authority, a type of logical fallacy, technically you should just treat me like any other individual but I tend to feel pride whenever I am compared to Celestia and the fact that I am a princess so when others use positive reinforcement I tend to enjoy it and forget myself, and saying this may reduce the chance you all call me a princess some more but I get enough compliments for it by now so that's fine.

RD: ...So let me get this straight, we shouldn't trust Flurry Heart is going to be good just by her being an alicorn?

Twilight: Affirmative.

RD: So why didn't you just say that?

Twilight: Because then you would ask why, so I explained pre-emptively.

RD:...

Shrining armor: sis I have no job now. Lost it after the tories made some budget cuts to the royal guard.

Mayor: it is my honour to announce Boris Johnson as my successor for mayor of ponyvile.

Younger Rainbow dash: choose life choose a job anything but the wonderbolts the addiction must be broken.

• Brohoof 2

Shrining armor: sis I have no job now. Lost it after the tories made some budget cuts to the royal guard.

Mayor: it is my honour to announce Boris Johnson as my successor for mayor of ponyvile.

Younger Rainbow dash: choose life choose a job anything but the wonderbolts the addiction must be broken.

N... Not BORIS JOHNSON! HAVE MERCY!

• Brohoof 1

Twilight: "I Love PoE fanfics";

Applejack: "I need to buck";

Rarity: "That's too many gems, dear"

Spike: Gives twilight a book with a sock in it, twilight reads the title and gives him back, Spike opens the book and grabs the sock, "Master gave me a sock, Spike is a free dragon!";

Fluttershy: her friends come visit her at her shack, she opens the door, looking very hurt, bandages and scratches everywhere, bite marks, behind her, Angel bunny in a murder gaze as she says "hmm... I feel down some stairs today";

Rainbow dash: "I Clop Rarity nstead of working"(run out of ideas here);

Snails - *insert line with any signs of intelligence here*

That's hilarious!

Twilight: I don't have a lust for infinite knowledge and wisdom"

Cadence:

Shining Armor, I won't tell you again. I will not roleplay that I'm your little sister!

Well that's kinda messed up

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy: I'm going to rip your throat out and shove it up your ass!!

Discord: I like organising my collection of items that Twilight & Co. could've found really useful at somepoint.

Tirek: I just want someone to love me...

Chrysalis: I just want someone to hold in my arms...

Sombra: I just want someone to share my dreams...

Starlight: I kinda want to travel through time again.

Ember: I like it when people call me cute.

Edited by FluffyGoat13

Chrysalis: "If I dip my legs in soapy water, The slipstream through the holes blows bubbles when I fly."

Thorax: "Can I eat the baby now?"

Twilight: "Forget the books Spike. I'm going totally Epub."

Fluttershy: "Oh my gosh! Breezies are so delicious!"

Rarity: "Manehattan is so overrated, darlings."

Rainbow: "I think I'd rather join the navy."

Pinkie: "I support the new tax on sugary soft-drinks."

Applejack: "Guard the still, Big Mac! The damn revenuers are a comin'!"

• Brohoof 1

Princess Twilight Sparkle: Are you alright? Sunset Sunset Shimmer: Honestly after all that has happened these past few months I feel like I need a vacation. Princess Twilight:Let's do it! Just the two of us, anywhere you want. Sunset: OK. Well, I have always. wondered what Equestria has been like sense I left. Princess Twilight: Sounds perfect.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Twilight Sparkle: Girls, our Cutie Marks are glowing. I wonder what it could mean.

Fluttershy: Maybe it's a side effect of us being exposed to so much high energy magic that our Cutie Marks may be......cancerous.

*Mane 6 run around screaming.*

Rarity: What do we do?

Applejack: We'll need to go to the hospital and the doctors can remove our Cutie Marks.

Rainbow Dash: Let's hurry.

Pinkie Pie: I don't want my last party to be a funeral.

*Mane 6 run to the hospital screaming.*

Twilight Sparkle: Hey Sunset Shimmer.

Sunset Shimmer: Hello, Twilight. I had to call you on short notice.

Twilight Sparkle: Where is everyone and why is the school closed?

Sunset Shimmer: About that, the entire school was declared a radioactive hazard zone and all the people were forbidden to be here except for me.

Twilight Sparkle: Why?

Sunset Shimmer: All that Equestrian magic and the part that humans aren't naturally able to handle it. So it's poisonous to toxic for people.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh no, are they okay.

Sunset Shimmer: I'm sorry but our friends have passed on.

Twilight Sparkle: No, that can't be.

Sunset Shimmer: The rest that got brainwashed mostly lost cognitive functions including Flash Sentry. The doctors don't know how long they'll have to live.

Twilight Sparkle: *Cries.* There has to be something I can do.

Sunset Shimmer: It's too late and the damage is done. We have no choice but to leave this world for good and seal the portal. 

Twilight Sparkle: Spike I see you were busy making a new friend.

Spike: Right, his name is *looking at crystal and Twilight's hoof".

Spike: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im9JuD-5lc0

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight- "I'll perform the sonic rainboom to impress Rainbow Dash"

Discord- "You know, I'm not a master of chaos... I'm a fraud!"

Sunset Shimmer- "I'm not ready to return to Equestria. What if Princess Celestia refuses my forgiveness, for what I did?"

Pinkie Pie- "Gummy talks?"

Celestia- "I'm sorry Sunset Shimmer, I can't let you return. Your actions had ultimately set your fate."

Lyra- "Sweetie drops? You're mine."

Cwanky- "Don't pin the tail on this donkey..."

Octavia- "I'm Rarity's sister."

• Brohoof 1