Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lines you'll never catch FIM characters saying.

Singe

Princess Celestia: I'm too old for this.

Rarity: I hate fashion.

Rainbow Dash: Slow and steady wins the race.

Applejack: There are some truths that cannot be told.

Twilight Sparkle: This book doesn't have pictures.

Spike: *Speaks only in a foreign language while Ponies speak English.*

Fluttershy: Scootaloo, stand down. Stand down… Hey! What did I just say? Sweetie Belle, I see you. Back up!

Pinkie Pie: I hate comic relief. Have some darn depth to your character! I swear, you can't rely on meta humour forever.

Vinyl Scratch: You guys think I'm into EDM when I only ever play Hip Hop! Wait… I can talk?

AJ: It's called "Equestria" for a reason. Darn species com'n on in here like they own it.

Rarity: Nopony must know that they don't actually need to ever buy clothes from me, because clothing is completely pointless for us. I make too much capital, I mean, I own a store in Manehattan for Celestia's sake.

Fluttershy: Angel? Your a pain in the flank you know?

Derpy: Do you know what's time it is? IT'S MUFFIN TIME!

Scootalloo: Hey Applebloom? Can lend me some little cider for Dash? She's currently avoiding somepony named your sister.

Zecora: NO! I can't rhyme anymore because the writers ran out of dialogue for me.

• Brohoof 1

Princess Twilight: I want to sell all of my books for bits and buy myself a golden throne. That will show Princess Celestia.

​Sunset Shimmer: So this is what coffee tastes like? Welp! Now I'm hooked for life.

Zecora: NO! I can't rhyme anymore because the writers ran out of dialogue for me.

LOL!

Rarity: Spike, darling, can you come over? I have an itch I can't reach. :pout:

Applejack: I can't solve a friendship problem today! The buckball game is on.

Rainbow Dash: Hey, Rarity! Can you make me a dress for a party? Make sure it's super frilly. 

Discord: My, I have so many friends that I just don't know who to have tea with today! 

• Brohoof 1

​Cadance: I'm tired of being the Crystal Princess. I'm going on vacation for the next three months so someone else can run things for me until I get back.

Applejack: I hope Granny Smith don't mind if I start growin' oranges.

Gloriosa Daisy: Excuse me Twilight, I need to talk with Timber about a certain thing.

Timber Spruce: So what is it Gloriosa?

Gloriosa Daisy: What are you doing? You can't have a relationship with one of the campers.

Timber Spruce: I like her and....

Gloriosa Daisy: She's underage. I've been getting complaints from Celestia and Luna about you flirting with Twilight.

Timber Spruce: Just give it a chance.

Gloriosa Daisy: No. It ends now.

Gloriosa Daisy: Hi I'm Gloriosa your camp councilor and this is my brother who was recently released Timber. Now tell them what the nice judge told you to say.

Timber Spruce: Hi, I'm Timber. I am required by law to inform you that I'm a registered offender and if you find my behavior offensive to notify Gloriosa, your school staff, or the nearest police officer. 

Gloriosa Daisy: He did something that was a no-no to one of our campers last year.

Timber Spruce: So I was thinking about a date.

Twilight Sparkle: That would be nice.

Luna: Alright that's enough Casanova. I can't have the camp councilor hitting on my students.

Timber Spruce: I wasn't doing anything.wrong.

Luna: Right and I'm the princess of the moon. Move away.

Timber Spruce: I'll call you.

Twilight Sparkle: Why are you doing this?

Luna: Because it's my job and I would be in trouble with your parents.

(edited)

Flash Sentry: So I was thinking we could start over as friends.

Sunset Shimmer: That would be... *Touches Flash. O_O* Ewww, NO! *Slaps Flash* Stay away from me and my friends! You sicko creep!

Flash Sentry: What did I say?

Sunset Shimmer: I have the power to see into people's minds and understand them.

Rarity: Isn't that unethical since it would violate our privacy.

Applejack: I don't know about you having that power given your...past.

Sunset Shimmer: You don't have to worry, I've changed.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, give her a break. Here try me.

Sunset Shimmer: Okay. *Touches Rainbow Dash. O_O*

Rainbow Dash: So?

Sunset Shimmer: You think Applejack looks hot in tight pants.

Rainbow Dash: *Blushes*

Edited by Singe

(edited)

Sunset Shimmer: Look at Twilight and Timber. It offends me.

Fluttershy: She's fawning over him so much.

Rarity: Of course, she's such an easy mark.

Rainbow Dash: That hasn't changed since the Friendship Games.

Applejack: Hand on his chest and now the attempted kiss. There's the save.

Pinkie Pie: Girl has no control. Give it one date and clothes will hit the floor.

Rarity: If little girls were watching this, it would send them the wrong message.

Sunset Shimmer: Okay she's coming. Smile and act supportive despite how terrible it looks.

Apple Bloom: You actually lied. What happened?

Applejack: You know trouble.

Granny Smith: We ended up in the hospital.

Big Mac: Killed a pony.........****!

Twilight Sparkle: Spike! What happened?

Applejack: Poor Spike wanted to help but a bunch of heavy pans fell on him.

Twilight Sparkle: Weird. Seems they all hit in one area.

Applejack: He was trying to carry them stacked over his head and they all fell on that one spot. Yep.

Spike: Schwache sorglos Ponys. Eines Tages werden die Drachen werden die Meister der Equestria sein.

Flash Sentry: Look I know this Twilight isn't my Twilight. O_O; What I mean is that she's was not mine. Please don't let the girls know I said that. Ever since Vice Principal Luna pushed to make our school politically correct, words are like land mines to me.

Edited by Singe

(edited)

Twilight Sparkle: What is this show?

Sunset Shimmer: It's called Power Rangers. They fight monsters with weapons and giant robots.

Twilight Sparkle: Why don't they try to make friends?

Sunset Shimmer: Then it would be a short series.

Jason: Lock on all weapons and fire! *Theme music plays.*

Twilight Sparkle: Ha.

Sunset Shimmer: What's so funny?

Twilight Sparkle: I was just thinking about Tirek getting blasted and blowing up.

Principal Celestia: We're not proud of our city's past of burning witches.

Rarity: We'll start our own business. It'll be a maid cafe where all of you will work serving our customers. The costumes will be maid outfits with short frilly skirts. I want you all to tease our customers like a preview but don't give them a full show.

Sunset Shimmer: I'm sensing magic but it's not Equestrian.

Twilight Sparkle: You're having a baby. Wait...did you abort it or just haven't started yet?

Princess Cadance: I'm pregnant right now.

Twilight Sparkle: Really? It must be tiny right now because you don't look any different.

Rainbow Dash: More Equestrian mess. I would rather deal with a slasher than this again.

Gloriosa Daisy: What would you like to do?

Flash Sentry: Skinny dipping.

Gloriosa Daisy: No.

Applejack: Really sad Fluttershy had to leave camp early. She kept messing with those wild critters and got rabies.

Edited by Singe

Big Mac- "I've always wonder why I'm named after a hamburger."

Marble Pie- "You don't want to see me angry, right?!"

Coco Crusoe- "I'm Doctor Whooves brother."

Applejack- "Boy...I was named after cereal."

(edited)

Rainbow Dash: About what happened between Big Mac and me. It was just a moment of playing that got to...far.

Applejack: It's okay. You're both adults.

Rainbow Dash: I'm just embarrassed you walked in on us like that.

Applejack: It was in the barn during the middle of the day. Just count yourself lucky that Granny or Applebloom didn't walk in on your...play.

Granny: Hey you two. Do you know what is wrong with Big Mac? He looks so tired after a hard day's work and it's not even noon yet.

Applejack: *Stare at Rainbow Dash.*

Rainbow Dash: Heh.

Princess Celestia: I've had my share suitors. Married some, had affairs with others, and even had relationships with other species.

Pinkie Pie: So are we friends?

Gilda: Yeah, but I'm still going to rip your face off. *Attacks Pinkie Pie.*

Pinkie Pie: AH!

Nightmare Moon: In my kingdom, I have reduced my justice system down to a coin flip. Heads you will lose your head. Tails you will be banished to the moon. If it lands on the sides, you will be released. 

Zecora: *Sees a prisoner in a white black stripe uniform.* That is racially offensive.

Twilight Sparkle: Ever since Ponyville added police, my friends keep ending up in jail and Celestia is tired of me asking for bail money.

Beavis and Butthead watching a FIM music video.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm afraid that my darker self will take over.

Sunset Shimmer: I don't care.

Rainbow Dash: I thought having the power of super speed was awesome, then I realized this would disqualify me from every sports competition.

Edited by Singe