Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lines you'll never catch FIM characters saying.

Singe

Rarity: You're gorgeous in that dress, Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: Thanks.

Pinkie Pie: Twilight definitely want to get together with Flash and *makes a variety of goofy noises.*

Applejack: What was that?

Pinkie Pie: Just my way of implying to adults what Twilight and Flash is going to do in a G-rated way.

Twilight Sparkle: Princess Celestia, you have been lying to me the entire time. Everything I've done makes me feel like I've been a tool to tie up your loose ends.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm glad everything worked out between us, Sunset Shimmer. Ha. Good thing I didn't follow through on Princess Celestia other order to execute you. 

Sunset Shimmer: What?

Picture this: Big McIntosh and Applejack standing under an apple tree which unknowingly, Rainbow Dash is taking a nap in.

Big McIntosh: Send a wire to the main office and tell them that I said (Apple falls on Big McIntosh's head) OW!!!!!

Applejack: Send wire, main office, tell them I said "OW." Gotcha.

(edited)

Picture this: Big McIntosh and Applejack standing under an apple tree which unknowingly, Rainbow Dash is taking a nap in.

Big McIntosh: Send a wire to the main office and tell them that I said (Apple falls on Big McIntosh's head) OW!!!!!

Applejack: Send wire, main office, tell them I said "OW." Gotcha.

(Later at the main office)

"Sir! I bring a message from big M" an officer said as he ran up to his CO

"Calm down and tell me what the message is" the CO responded.

The officer nodded "Big M said the relay the message of "OW" he replied.

The CO nodded gravely "I see... then apparently we must now begin Operation Whipeout on Ponyville. This must mean our network of spies there has been highly compromised. Give the order to begin the operation at dawn",

Edited by Twilight-Shimmer
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle: This book isn't even good enough to wipe my flank.

Twilight Sparkle: *Reads a book about horse biology. Blushes*

Applejack: You've been staring at that colt for three minutes.

Twilight Sparkle: *Surprised* I wasn't thinking of that.

Mane 5 reads a book of colts from the human world. Making whistling sounds and suggestive tones.

(edited)

Apple Bloom: So what you're telling me is that after you lost a friend after they got their cutie mark before you did, you became inspired to start a cult in which you used powerful magic in order to strip ponies away from their cutie marks, and get rid of their free will, turning them into brainwashed zombies, and after that failed, you decided the most sensible solution was to use even more powerful magic in order to rewrite the fabric of space and time in order to make your enemies suffer for all eternity?

Starlight Glimmer: I guess you could say that.

Apple Bloom: Sheesh, not even Rarity is that much of a drama queen.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

Princess Luna: I'm not the Princess of the Night. That was a lie which I've been telling for years just to make myself sound cool compared to my sister and what she represents. In truth, I am the Princess of the Sunset.

Princess Luna: Spike, do you understand the task at hand?

Spike: Sorry, I was too occupied staring at your moon.

Princess Luna: Only dogs and wolves howl at my moon.

Construction Colt: *Sexy whistle.* I like the way you move that cutie mark!

(edited)

Princess Celestia: It's been decades since a colt had the guts to make a move on me.

Princess Luna: For me, the only one was too young. Once he's old enough, maybe he'll be willing to experience the lunar cycle.

Princess Celestia: I am so jealous

Edited by Singe

(edited)

Celestia sighed  "Damn it all to Tartarus! How many Bucking times will that mare blow herself up!" Celestia complained looking at the remains of one Twilight Sparkle before teleporting away and appearing in a lab filled with many tubes full of liquid and copys of a certain purple pony. turning to a Technician she barked out an order "Activate back up number 2,795"

Edited by Twilight-Shimmer

Twilight Sparkle: Rarity you're a mess. What happened?

Rarity: I just woke up with a hangover and next to several strangers. Which reminds me. Oh right, it's time to get up and get out?!