Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lines you'll never catch FIM characters saying.

Singe

Princess Celestia: WHO’S BEEN PAINTING MY ROSES RED? WHO DARES TO TAINT WITH VULGAR PAINT THE ROYAL FLOWER BED? For painting my roses RED, SOMEONE WILL LOSE THEIR HEAD!

(TV Static)

Twilight Sparkle: You’ve read ALL OF THESE?

Flash Sentry: Not all of them. Some of them are in Greek.

(TV Static)

Caballeron: BLAST GOOD FORM! DID RAINBOW DASH SHOW GOOD FORM WHEN SHE DID THIS TO ME?

Thug: But Doctor, cutting your hoof off was only a childish prank you might say.

Caballeron: Aye, but throwing it to the CROCODILE! That cursed beast liked the taste of me so well, it’s followed me ever since. LICKING IT’S CHOPS for the rest of me.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Monado_Dash said:

Princess Celestia: WHO’S BEEN PAINTING MY ROSES RED? WHO DARES TO TAINT WITH VULGAR PAINT THE ROYAL FLOWER BED? For painting my roses RED, SOMEONE WILL LOSE THEIR HEAD!

(TV Static)

(TV Static)

Caballeron: BLAST GOOD FORM! DID RAINBOW DASH SHOW GOOD FORM WHEN SHE DID THIS TO ME?

Thug: But Doctor, cutting your hoof off was only a childish prank you might say.

Caballeron: Aye, but throwing it to the CROCODILE! That cursed beast liked the taste of me so well, it’s followed me ever since. LICKING IT’S CHOPS for the rest of me.

Awesome Disney quotes, even from 2017 Beauty and the Beast

1 hour ago, Monado_Dash said:

(TV Static)

(TV Static)

Rainbow Dash: What's a codfish? :dash:

(edited)

Daring Do: you won't get away with this Cabron!

Caballeron: it's Caballeron.  How long have we been fighting now? And this show just became rated TV14.

Edited by Mongo

32 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Fluttershy: Shut the fuck up Discord, I already told you I liked you for who you are now stop being so whiny and zap some more Jinsing tea up in here."

Also Fluttershy: Discord, I KNOW I SAID I like you how you are, but now we are married there are going to be some changes....

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Also Fluttershy: Discord, I KNOW I SAID I like you how you are, but now we are married there are going to be some changes....

Discord: I know, I know. I promise to not do anything out of the ordinary and keep things the way you like it.

Luna: Sister, I’ve had enough of your odd behavior. It’s time for you to stop!

Celestia: Luna, I can’t allow my self to be led astray! Not even by you! ONE WEAK LINK can break the chain of a mighty empire!

Luna: An EMPIRE? Please, Sister. That’s not what our father sought for us to build. Think about our people!

Celestia: (Maniacal laughter) I don’t see what you’re worried about! Our father is gone! He can’t tell us how to rule our people. 

(Celestia transforms)

Daybreaker: Admit it, Luna! You’ve always looked up to me! YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THAT WE HAD POWERS BOTH OUR MOTHER AND FATHER LACKED SINCE THE DAY WE WERE BORN! THIS IS WHAT WE NEED TO CONQUER THE WORLD!!!!!!!

Luna: NO! I WON’T ALLOW IT! FATHER DIDN’T WANT THIS!!! 

Daybreaker: FATHER WANTED ME TO BE THE MORNING AND EVENING STAR!!!!!!!! IT BEGINS NOW!!!!! A NEW AGE IN EQUESTRIA!!!!!!!! AN AGE OF WAR, POWER, AND GLORY!!!!!!!!! I SHALL RULE OVER THIS WHOLE DAMN WORLD AS LONG AS I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Luna looks down as a tear falls from her eyes)

Luna: Very well. (Luna taps her hoof on the floor twice) You leave me no choice!

(A hidden mechanism appears from under the floor, which unbeknownst to Daybreaker, is powered by the elements of Harmony)

Daybreaker: What is that? 

Luna: I’ll show you. (With a flick of alicorn magic, the device turns on and zaps Daybreaker)

Daybreaker: NO!!!!! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna: I’m sorry, Sister. There’s no other way. 

(Luna presses a button on the device and Daybreaker disappears. A beam shoots out from the device at Princess Luna, who then fires a beam at the moon, and by so doing imprisons Daybreaker inside the moon)

Luna: (Another tear sheds from her eyes) Goodbye, Sister.

Cadence: We're going to need more than the Magic of Friendship to defeat him. This calls for the power of love.

Shining Armor: Are you going to cheat on me again?

Cadence: We need to teach the power of love to everyone. Shining Armor assist me.  

Shining Armor: We talked about how I'm not really into these sort of exhibitions in front of everyone.

Sunset Shimmer: Trashing the dance and faking photos of Twilight is going to take too long. Let's just go hit the dealer and plant some contraband on her. 

Twilight Sparkle: Now that we got you to be our friend, maybe we talk about quitting the smoking.

Sunset Shimmer: The deal was I stopped being a total *** and got to keep the cigs.

Starlight Glimmer: I placed Twilight's friends under my control. They'll do anything I say. I want all of you to kiss each other, it will please me.

Applejack: Twilight don't you think you're taking this whole making them be friends too far.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm just giving them an ultimatum. Become friends or I will wipe them out along with their family bloodlines. 

Donut Joe: I got some very bad news. I’m gonna have to close down the shop. Princess Luna’s  buying buildings all over the town including this one (Two censored words here) and they not letting me renew my lease

Minuette: Let me talk to my boss. Maybe he can do something

Joe: Listen, girls. I don’t want anyone to know, so you keep quiet about it. You know what they say. Ponies in glass houses sink ships

Twilight Sparkle: Look, Joe. I need to buy you a proverb book or something. This mix and match stuff’s gotta go

Joe: Huh?

Moondancer: A penny saved is worth two in the bush, isn’t it?

Lyra: And don’t cross the road if you can’t get out of the kitchen

(Everypony laughs)

Edited by Monado_Dash

5 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Twilight: "Spike, where in the world did you get all of those gems? Rarity said she was missing a bunch. :bea:

Spike: "Uhhhhhhh, internet?"

Twilight Sparkle: Spike, did you spend $2000 bits on a gem encrusted bowl?! :wacko:

Spike: I'm not gonna lie to you, Twilight. >_> *Leaves* 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1