Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced A little twinkling snowflake

Silver W. Valensnow

(edited)

Follow the rolwplay at: https://mlpforums.com/topic/133233-a-little-twinkling-snowflake-private-with-peytonjay/

Silver Snow looks at the doors of the pub she was about to enter while asking herself if she really wanted to enter, one part of her conscience applauded the idea to drink till she would drop, because she was never ever going to get love ever again and the other part seemed scared, scared what would happen to her babyfoal, scared for herself and her future. it was one thing to be scared of the future, but Silver was also scared of the past. Will her old slavors come and get her? Will the gangs that she fled chase her again at some point? These were all very bad thoughts in her head, but there was one thing that over shadowed it all and made her infinately sad. The last pony she had trusted to be her partner had been so good to her all the time they were together, cherrishing her and putting her above nearly everything else he deemed important. Silver got pregnant and was very happy about it, as was the colt. The shock came to Silver when she heard from a reliable source that the colt had just packed up and went away, telling nothing. And here she stands now, sick with sadness while having a foal in her belly for a very long time, facing life only hanging by a tiny thread of hope. Will there be anypony to help her, even notice her?

<edit>removed inquiry</edit>
<edit2>THIS ROLEPLAY HAS BEEN TAKEN</edit2>

Edited by Silver Snow

Basically there's a minimum character requirement of 800 (as l believe) and expectations are higher. Quality-posting is necessary 

but where do i post in-character, and out-of-character?

(edited)
RP and an OOC in one thread?

Don't be silly, there's no such thing as a thread that has an RP and an OOC joined together O.O 

but where do i post in-character, and out-of-character?

OOC is here and l'll start a new room for the real RP 

Edited by Silver Snow

Don't be silly, there's no such thing as a thread that has an RP and an OOC joined together O.O 

OOC is here and l'll start a new room for the real RP 

oh, okay. i shall wait, then.

maybe i wont use caliber after all...

Don't be so hasty... just read the story well and judge what type of pony Silver is. (the link in the starterpost has her profile and all that has been RPed) 

no, im just pondering on who would be the best candidate to RP as.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Did you sort out which character you will use yet? l am waiting for you to tell me, cannot start without reviewing it

im really tempted to use either cubus, ruby, or daria.

(edited)
im really tempted to use either cubus, ruby, or daria

l see Ruby in your sig, but l don't know the rest. Maybe if you "link/tell about" them to me, l can help sort out what would be best for Silver.

<edit>This seems rather logical, but l will say it again;</edit>

Hello there, mister stallion?
Edited by Silver Snow

cubus is a guy who i haven't quite worked on his page, yet. basically, he's the reincarnation of every great warrior, in a nut-shell. and thus, knows pain and heart-ache like no other. that that might be a good reason for him to join this rp. he could relate.

daria is a girl who has a rather weird way of thinking. she could quite literally go into snow's mind to help heal the damage with her custom spell she made. so thats a reason for her to join.

and ruby is the friend who would fix this problem the old fashioned way. lots of talking, and listening.

(edited)
You know you can get help from a mod right?

Help?

cubus is a guy who i haven't quite worked on his page, yet. basically, he's the reincarnation of every great warrior, in a nut-shell. and thus, knows pain and heart-ache like no other. that that might be a good reason for him to join this rp. he could relate. daria is a girl who has a rather weird way of thinking. she could quite literally go into snow's mind to help heal the damage with her custom spell she made. so thats a reason for her to join. and ruby is the friend who would fix this problem the old fashioned way. lots of talking, and listening.

l can see where you're going, please make sure that it is a stallion, she doesn't like mares... well, not in THAT way anoyhow

Edited by Silver Snow

very well, although i was leaning to daria.

i shall use cubus. just don't make any part of this RP to be fighting-related, and it'll be fine. since he's insanely OP'ed

• Brohoof 1

name: cubus 

normal height

normal size

appearance: he has a pale red coat, with a black mane. normally, he wears a cloak covering most --if not all-- of his body. he has a chilling look to him that makes some ponies afraid. his eyes are dark green.

personality: he speaks in a low tone, and often thinks everyone is wasting their life. he has many, many memories, from various lifetimes he had lived in past lives. he is wise, smart, and clever beyond his years, and is commonly the only one to solve the problem everyone else is struggling with. he has a mixed sense of honer, often changing it depending on how he feels. his past lives sometimes influence his actions, sometimes to the point where its not him anymore, and just his memories from other ponies.

backstory: WIP