Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the most likely UNLIKELY things you want to happen in My Little Pony

ndogmario

there is a lot of stuff we want happen in that show about horses and we all have our reasons we think it should. A lot are ridiculous but others you can fairly say is reasonable and some can even backed up by the show for its reasoning. But even with all that , you still don't truely see it happening in the show. 

Here are some of my unlikely likely things I see in the show. :  

#1.Rainbowdash gets so pissed at Fluttershy she swears and calls her names. 

Its easy to think Rainbowdash would but I can't see Rainbow's character being that verbally aggressive. I might have expected that from an early Rainbowdash, but these days, I don't expect her to say  "for pony sake Fluttershy, do have to be such a scaredy-cat!"

#2.Fluttershy punching Pinkiepie (or at least some kind of tusle)

I not sure if I'm the only one who noticed this but there is some real tension between those two. No, really. watch any scene with those two interacting. More times than not  there's some form of conflict. these two have conflicting personalities -- not contracting, not parallel -- these two personalities do not  mix (like a hippy and gun enthusiast /hunter). I'm not saying they don't get along, they obviously do.Their both nice and are very friendly, its just their way of life often conflict and Pinkie to provoke. The first and only time Fluttershy ever confronted Pinkiepie was in "Putting your hoof down". TBBBAP ,reviewers, made a great point about  how Fluttershy words were her own and no one told her to say that. Which means that's  how she really felt about Pinkiepie. It would be nice to see these two get in a heated argument, but I doubt it will happen.

#3. blood

Or at least  proof of its existence in the show (or are they truely  made of marshmallow). I'm not asking for spewing guts or anything just a scare , a cut , wound of any kind , something more to han a bandage and a few scuff marks. just a small dip would be enough. I don't want any pony to get hurt I just would like to at least mention it. I know its  far fetched to ever  expect blood or any serous injury in a children  show at all, but come on. But to be fair there really is no need for blood to ever be in My Little Pony , so my argument kinda ends right there.

so what are some of your unlikely likely things you thought up for MLP?

Andrew WK episode with Pinkie Pie. Show writers please :3! 

Weird Al was just insanely awesome but I really want to see AWK in an episode. 

• Brohoof 1

#3. blood

Or at least  proof of its existence in the show (or are they truely  made of marshmallow). I'm not asking for spewing guts or anything just a scare , a cut , wound of any kind , something more to han a bandage and a few scuff marks. just a small dip would be enough. I don't want any pony to get hurt I just would like to at least mention it. I know its  far fetched to ever  expect blood or any serous injury in a children  show at all, but come on. But to be fair there really is no need for blood to ever be in My Little Pony , so my argument kinda ends right there.

We already know they aren't just "marshmallow". Rainbow Dash broke her wing. We all saw the X-ray.

mlpfim_ep4203.png

As for what I'd like to see that is unlikely. A flashback to Applejack's mom and dad, with an explanation of how they died.

• Brohoof 3

I want a cult episode. Not a cult like the whole Our Town thing, I mean something like Twist believing there's a Cinnamon God[dess] and getting the other kids to follow the Sugar Commandments. And then the crusaders have different perspectives on the whole thing until one of the Mane 6 come over and are like "Don't join a stinkin' cult. Cults are bad"

That'd be something

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I want to see what the opposite of Twilight Sparkle.

We've essentially the opposite of nearly all the other mane characters (cruel, greedy, deceptive, egotistic and otherwise morally deficient) but I still want to see the opposite of Magic. Some kind of flat-earth-atheist pony who denies the existence of Magic even when somepony's poking him in the eye with it.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 1

-Space episode.

-Atlantis episode

-A legitimate horror movie episode.

-Zombies.

-A villain that only cares about money.

-Murder.

-Film noir style episode.

-Deserted island survival episode.

-Threatening villains.

• Brohoof 4

Rarishy. Teased, or heaven forbid, explicitly shown. :0 :0 :0 :0

Also Spike not being inconsistent and winning fandom affection for once but that's never happening

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I want the show to be dark and edgy and be the complete opposite of what made me like it in the first place

Serious Answer: RariDash episode. It's like the writers hate me and want to avoid the pairing anyway they can

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 3

As @CandyStrike said, I'd love to have a canon gay couple, or at the very least a gay character. 

A glimpse into the past of anypony, really. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Discord, the Mane 6, Starlight Glimmer. Any of these would be incredibly interesting.

War-torn Equestria.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rarity fights a giant crab and WINS.

Luna and Celestia get their own episode. A slice of life comedy in the palace.

Yakistan invades anyways.

One of the girls gets into a steady romance with a handsome stallion...and at the end of the season...get married.

Bat Ponies get an episode with Luna goodness.

The adventures of Steven Magnet and Cwanky.

The life and times of Starswirl the Bearded.

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 1

Moral dilemmas

Farmer and Viper scenerios

Fluttershy parent

Return of iron will

Starwirl

Applejack dead parent and how they lived

Maud Pie has some big ambitious desires

Discord will be de-powered

Pinkie married Cheese Sandwich..

That all I can think of...

there is a lot of stuff we want happen in that show about horses and we all have our reasons we think it should. A lot are ridiculous but others you can fairly say is reasonable and some can even backed up by the show for its reasoning. But even with all that , you still don't truely see it happening in the show.

Here are some of my unlikely likely things I see in the show

#3. blood

Or at least proof of its existence in the show (or are they truely made of marshmallow). I'm not asking for spewing guts or anything just a scare , a cut , wound of any kind , something more to han a bandage and a few scuff marks. just a small dip would be enough. I don't want any pony to get hurt I just would like to at least mention it. I know its far fetched to ever expect blood or any serous injury in a children show at all, but come on. But to be fair there really is no need for blood to ever be in My Little Pony , so my argument kinda ends right there.

Twilight cut her cheek in It's About Time, RD broke her wing, and Braeburn sprained his foreleg in Appleloosa's Most Wanted. Soarin was faking it, but allegedly hurt his wing really badly too.

• Brohoof 2

Well, there's a heap...

1. Lyra and Bon Bon drop all the charades and get married.

2. Ditzy Doo/Muffins gets called "Derpy" again and proceeds to forcefully lecture the pony that does about what a horrible thing it is to call somepony something so hurtful based on a serious condition that is out of their control.

3. Applejack comes out and says her parents are dead. I don't want to know how they died, just confirmation that they're gone.

4. Trixie gets a stiff sentence in Tartarus for attempted usurpation using a dark magic artifact (or is shown upon her release).

5. Rarity realizes only one male has ever treated her kindly, immediately professes her love for Spike.

• Brohoof 1

Don't shoot me, because this has actually been depicted in the anime "Slayers". An episode played for comedy, where Twilight has no magic powers for a couple days because of...Da daa daaaa It's "THAT" time of the month.

B)

(edited)

1: Have an slice of life episode just about Celestia and Luna.  In which gives them so character development and have us learn more of their backstories.

2: Remake the pilot as a made for tv movie

3: Big Macintosh gets an episode dedicated to just himself.

Edited by cmarston1