Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the most likely UNLIKELY things you want to happen in My Little Pony

ndogmario

(edited)

-Episodes covering following aspects in MLPFIM universe:

-International relations and geopolitics.

-More ethnicities (whether represented by already introduced species or new species) are more in-depth coverage of them.

---Introducing Slavs/Slav equivalent would be preferred.

-Religion and its role.

-Generally more in-depth coverage of MLPFIM world history.

---Episode(s) going in-depth about King Sombra's reign possibly covering topics like corruption, persecution, slavery, war, murder, etc.

---Episode(s) going in-depth about Changelings.

-Hypothetical divided Equestria in which Celestia and Luna rule separate countries and considering one another rivals.

-Hypothetical assassination of Luna, Celestia, Cadance, Twilight, and rest of mane 6 and future of MLP:FIM universe without them.

-Alternate reality victory of Nightmare Moon.

-Celestia corruption: Luna to Nightmare Moon equivalent for Celestia.

-^Same but for Twilight.

-Derpy called by that name again.

-Episodes with background ponies as main characters (like episode 100 except as actual normal episode).

-Episode(s) with Celestia and Luna as main characters.

---Greater understanding of their relationship with one another.

---Childhood.

---Family, their dynasty, parents?

Those are some things that would interest me but would not/very unlikely happen.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna

Here's a few:

1.) Twilight getting corrupted or something

2.) Applejack mentioning her parents' death

3.) We got some backstory on griffons, so changelings being next would be nice

4.) Speaking of changelings, seeing Chrysalis again would be cool (or just visiting the hive)

5.) A sole Celestia episode

A moment of pure awe. No I don't mean a moment that's awesome, we've got plenty of those, I mean a moment when the only emotion you can use to desire a situation is awe.

Awe as defined by google: a feeling of reverential respect mixed with fear or wonder,

Or dictionary.com as: An overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, fear, etc., produced by that which is grand, sublime, extremely powerful, or the like.

(edited)

Or at least  proof of its existence in the show (or are they truely  made of marshmallow). I'm not asking for spewing guts or anything just a scare , a cut , wound of any kind , something more to han a bandage and a few scuff marks. just a small dip would be enough. I don't want any pony to get hurt I just would like to at least mention it. I know its  far fetched to ever  expect blood or any serous injury in a children  show at all, but come on. But to be fair there really is no need for blood to ever be in My Little Pony , so my argument kinda ends right there.

Twilight got a shallow cut on her cheek in "It's About Time." as has already been stated. (sorry! missed it when I first posted this)

But I would like to see a tad bit more romantic subplots.  It would be easy to keep it TV-Y if done correctly, and I'm sure it could be done it such a way as to not detract from the show at large while still avoiding terrible "Disney type" romances.  Don't think this will happen though.  Doubt that after the Flash Sentry thing they'll try it, but it's not the concept that's the problem tbh.

I also want to see more sisterly interactions between Celestia and Luna.  Just them being adorable and having funny interactions.  I don't think this will happen insomuch as having an episode focused around that, but it would be nice.

Edited by Midnight Justice

• 2 months later...

BRING BACK KING SOMBRA. 

He was such an underused and short cut villain, which is totally stupid. He had such potential, especially with that Fear Door. I was hoping they would have him return, and trick Twilight into using dark magic,causing her to become addicted to its use.

Edited by Sectus
  • Brohoof 2

Serious Answer: RariDash episode. It's like the writers hate me and want to avoid the pairing anyway they can

Well this finally happened.....

Moving my vote to giant robots

Any of the mane 6 getting a true relationship with another pony. Love for any of them. For some reason, this idea seems incredibly taboo to many, but I guess I can see why, but I still want to see at least one of the mane 6 have a love relationship. It could add another dynamic in the show. Sadly this may never happen. 

On top of this, it would be interesting to see a same sex pony couple in the show, which will never happen. If a hetero relationship is unlikely to happen, then a non-hetero one will never happen. 

A serious, sensible and mature episode where they confront the concept of death would be interesting. It needn't be a significant character, or even a pony - one of Fluttershy's pets / woodland creatures would be fine.

I don't think they'd do it, but it lies in the realms of things that could be done.

• Brohoof 1

Any of the mane 6 getting a true relationship with another pony. Love for any of them. For some reason, this idea seems incredibly taboo to many, but I guess I can see why, but I still want to see at least one of the mane 6 have a love relationship. It could add another dynamic in the show. Sadly this may never happen. 

A children's show is no place for sexuality in either direction. That is more a topic for the parents to explain to their kids, and you have to imagine how pissed off they would get if there was any hint of a love relationship in the series.

It's more trouble than it is worth. 

A children's show is no place for sexuality in either direction. That is more a topic for the parents to explain to their kids, and you have to imagine how pissed off they would get if there was any hint of a love relationship in the series.

It's more trouble than it is worth. 

This could be said for many of the morals in the show, that their parents could just as easily explain them. I don't think a love relationship would piss off parents at all, a same sex one maybe because 'ugh dgfkjhskdghksjdg', you know, controversial topic and all. 

That is the thing, sexuality does automatically mean 'sex'. I am just talking about a relationship between two characters. I am pretty sure many kids are familiar with the concept of 'character A loves character B'. 

So yeah, this is something that is possible within the show I would think, but it won't happen most likely.

• Brohoof 1

So yeah, this is something that is possible within the show I would think, but it won't happen most likely.

Unfortunate though that is, it is likely very true. Given the possessive nature of some of the fans of this show, I'm sure nearly any pairing would cause a category 5 shitstorm to blow through the community. 

I would like to see Sombra back post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png

A serious, sensible and mature episode where they confront the concept of death would be interesting. It needn't be a significant character, or even a pony - one of Fluttershy's pets / woodland creatures would be fine.

I don't think they'd do it, but it lies in the realms of things that could be done.

They already addressed that with the episode "Tanks for the memories" :)

• Brohoof 1

They already addressed that with the episode "Tanks for the memories" . 

I disagree there. It did a good job of dealing with inevitable change, which is relevant, but I felt that it was far short of dealing with the permanency of death (I saw more of a parallel with when I was younger and my mum went away for the first time than when my pet dog had to be euthanised... now that would be an interesting episode if it was done well. With a big emphasis on *if*.)

Given that there are children's films and TV shows that have killed characters (quite a lot of them - The Lion King and Bambi spring to mind) I think they could tackle it more directly whilst remaining suitable for the target audience, but they almost certainly won't. It's simply not worth the risk.

Alright, things that I know won't happen? Heh, got alot, sadly :(

Thing number 1: I'd like to see all of the six become alicorns for a finale or climax. Not going to happen, I know alot of others hate it, but I'd want it XD

Thing number 2: I'd like Dash to end up deciding she doesn't want to join the wonderbolts due to how big of jerks they've turned out to be, and decide she'd rather follow in daring do's footsteps as a freelance adventurer instead (Explain that she always saw the wonderbolts as heroes growing up, and she respects them as flyers, but upon semi-joining them she realizes that's not truly what they are and she'd rather be like daring do).

Thing number three: show us what happened to AJ's parents!

Unfortunately, they won't touch that with a 10 foot pole in the show. Comics maybe, but not the show.

Thing number 4: how about a two parter about one of the other 6 for a change? hell, do a two parter in the middle of a season, it doesn't have to be a finale/premier :/

Also, I know this won't happen, they've a strict schedule, and giving time for focus to the others is something that its hard to make time for.

Thing number 5: I want a villain who's serious and very dark, but not in an edgy GRIMDARK kind of way. A villain who's very much non-humorous (like tirek), but in a more subdued manner, not unlike how shows like TMNT have nothing but zany villains show up all the time, but then has someone like the shredder or the rat king who has no humor or gimmicks but just evil.

Also not going to happen in the show at least.

Thing number 6: I would like some IDW comic level violence and injuries. I'm not talking gore here, but the IDW characters are shown to be noticeably bruised or blackeyed at times from fights.

Not going to happen sadly, apart from POSSIBLY the movie I could see them trying to up the ante.