Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the most likely UNLIKELY things you want to happen in My Little Pony

ndogmario

I want to see the show directly reference the comics and also Equestria Girls.

After seeing Midnight Sparkle, I would not be opposed to having Twilight become corrupted for an episode or two..

Edited by UnknownFry
  • Brohoof 2

• 6 months later...

a batpony episode.

I'm not seeing the show seeing the vampire like episode (but it would be cool as well) but maybe a slice of life episode or something that evolves a batpony of some kind being a center charier of some sort. 

possible something the cmc would do perhaps with said batpony I could see, but I think that's the only way I could see them doing that.....eh I guess we'll see   

A Fluttershy and Vinyl Scratch episode (or movie.) Make it happen darn it!

It would be nice to see some manjor development to the Mane6. To show that they are more than just stereotypes and why people shouldn't judge others because of such assumptions. Anfortenetly, I could never see this happening as fans who feel connected with any charecter will feel a disconnect, and simple, most fans don't like change. In addition, it is a kids show after all; clichés and steriotypes are much more reconizable and relateable. Even if you've only seen one episode, you'll know who everyone is and how they will react.

Many times ago, countless supporters of the tyrant's propaganda said that eternal night is worst world without life

But due to Glimmer, we all see in S5E26 our new prosperous world with our Moon and without war.

The tyrant must be overthrown.

I'd like the following three things:

• Applejack's parents backstory.
  • More about Scootaloo and where her family is or have been.
  • An official, obviously gay relationship between two ponies.
Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 2

Many times ago, countless supporters of the tyrant's propaganda said that eternal night is worst world without life

But due to Glimmer, we all see in S5E26 our new prosperous world with our Moon and without war.

The tyrant must be overthrown.

On that note, I'd like to see Guardians of harmony end up as a spinoff where the various timelines from the S5 finale end up colliding and merging into a singular timeline/world.

We'd have Nightmare moon operating her own kingdom and subjects out of the everfree (Good luna would end up being erased by being merged into her nightmare moon self), Celestia operating her own kingdom, and sombra and chrysalis having their own regions that they operate from, with all the various groups in opposition to each other. (Leading to possible enemy mine situations since both Celestia and Luna would oppose the changelings and sombra as threats to their kingdoms and would be forced to ignore each other to focus on more pressing threats)

• Brohoof 1

there is a lot of stuff we want happen in that show about horses and we all have our reasons we think it should. A lot are ridiculous but others you can fairly say is reasonable and some can even backed up by the show for its reasoning. But even with all that , you still don't truely see it happening in the show. 

Here are some of my unlikely likely things I see in the show. :  

#1.Rainbowdash gets so pissed at Fluttershy she swears and calls her names. 

Its easy to think Rainbowdash would but I can't see Rainbow's character being that verbally aggressive. I might have expected that from an early Rainbowdash, but these days, I don't expect her to say  "for pony sake Fluttershy, do have to be such a scaredy-cat!"

#2.Fluttershy punching Pinkiepie (or at least some kind of tusle)

I not sure if I'm the only one who noticed this but there is some real tension between those two. No, really. watch any scene with those two interacting. More times than not  there's some form of conflict. these two have conflicting personalities -- not contracting, not parallel -- these two personalities do not  mix (like a hippy and gun enthusiast /hunter). I'm not saying they don't get along, they obviously do.Their both nice and are very friendly, its just their way of life often conflict and Pinkie to provoke. The first and only time Fluttershy ever confronted Pinkiepie was in "Putting your hoof down". TBBBAP ,reviewers, made a great point about  how Fluttershy words were her own and no one told her to say that. Which means that's  how she really felt about Pinkiepie. It would be nice to see these two get in a heated argument, but I doubt it will happen.

#3. blood

Or at least  proof of its existence in the show (or are they truely  made of marshmallow). I'm not asking for spewing guts or anything just a scare , a cut , wound of any kind , something more to han a bandage and a few scuff marks. just a small dip would be enough. I don't want any pony to get hurt I just would like to at least mention it. I know its  far fetched to ever  expect blood or any serous injury in a children  show at all, but come on. But to be fair there really is no need for blood to ever be in My Little Pony , so my argument kinda ends right there.

so what are some of your unlikely likely things you thought up for MLP?

She said some harsh things to Rarity as well and she and Rarity share a knowledge and probably therefore an interest in fashion. Fluttershy obviously to a lesser extent but she sure came down hard on Rarity despite the fact they otherwise seem to get along really well. I wish they had more episodes focusing on their relationship. .....My point being, I don't know if I really believe she felt that way about them to that degree. Sometimes when you lose your temper you say things just to hurt, not necessarily what you truly believe, especially considering she had spent her entire life keeping everything inside. I viewed it as she was just losing control and being a bit of an extremist. I do think she and Pinkie though do have very little in common though so I can see how they'd not be as close as others among their group. Even Rainbow Dash seems to understand how to relate to Fluttershy better than Pinkie overall (with the exception of season one when they were pranking everypony. Pinkie knew not to target Fluttershy...but since then she's regressed in her emapthy towards her and RD has actually improved quite a bit. (Take Dragonshy vs. Hurricane Fluttershy for example, or even the CIder episode, where she helped her try to get in line in front of Pinkie...) Sorry I'm done rambling.

I really want a Pinkie/Fluttershy duet. Shannon and Andrea would be awesome...or Andrea and Andrea would be really interesting.

a batpony episode.

I'm not seeing the show seeing the vampire like episode (but it would be cool as well) but maybe a slice of life episode or something that evolves a batpony of some kind being a center charier of some sort.   

They did a batpony episode, with Fluttershy. 

On that note, I'd like to see Guardians of harmony end up as a spinoff where the various timelines from the S5 finale end up colliding and merging into a singular timeline/world.

We'd have Nightmare moon operating her own kingdom and subjects out of the everfree (Good luna would end up being erased by being merged into her nightmare moon self), Celestia operating her own kingdom, and sombra and chrysalis having their own regions that they operate from, with all the various groups in opposition to each other. (Leading to possible enemy mine situations since both Celestia and Luna would oppose the changelings and sombra as threats to their kingdoms and would be forced to ignore each other to focus on more pressing threats)

Yeah I was about to say the same thing too! But hey I would like to see GoH as a spinoff of MLP:FiM for sure!

I'd like the following three things:

• Applejack's parents backstory.
  • More about Scootaloo and where her family is or have been.
  • An official, obviously gay relationship between two ponies.

Yes I want to see Scootaloo's family so bad!

They did a batpony episode, with Fluttershy. 

flutter bat yes, but an new pony interacting with the main 7/6 or cmc is what I was aiming for if  that didn't make sense  

• 10 months later...