Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I Had An Idea: The Sparkleverse(Feedback and Opinions Needed)

ernesth100

So, there's a version of Tirek travelling around space and time killing every version of Spider-Man...I mean Twilight Sparkle in the Spiderverse...I mean Sparkleverse. Before I continue I am obligated to say this is a spin off of Spider-Verse from the Spider-Man comics. 

There are several versions of Twilight being killed by this version of Tirek let loose by an alternate Discord that stayed evil. I'll explain more on that when the story is released. Point being there are several versions of Twilight. Versions that were already killed.

Evil Twilight

A Video Game Twilight

G1 Twilight

Filly Twilight

Male Twilight Sparkle

Elderly Twilight Sparkle

Crystal Twilight

Have all been killed, not too metion likely countless others. And not just their magic, but their entire life force absorbed by this Tirek, making him immensly powerful ans killing the other Twilights in the process. Now, Ultimate Princess Twilight Sparkle, or just Ultimate Twilight for short is a version of Twilight whom defeated Tirek but was unable to do so before Celestia and Luna perished. She is tall like Celestia as well and still and alicorn. She had a vision and saw all of these versions of Twilight being slain and went to the main universe Twilight and warned her. Main universe Twilight and Ultimate Twilight gather several other versions of Twilight Sparkle, some they even save right before Tirek kills them. Anyway this is the Sparkleveree Team:

Twilight Sparkle
Future Twilght
Crazy Twilight
Ultimate Twilight
Torchlight Sparkle 
Human Twilight
Vampire Twilight
Breezie Twilight
Mare-Do-Well
Masked Matter Horn
Earth Pony Twilight

And they must all defeat Tirek together or perish with the rest of the Twilight Sparkles. So what do you think?
  • Brohoof 1

Hello @ernesth100. As this topic is seeking out for feedback for a fanfiction idea, I have moved your topic to the Writing & Fanfiction sub-section which can be found in Creative Resources. The Fanfiction sub-section in Pony Artwork is meant to showcase finished work. ;)

• 1 month later...

I love it. I mostly like it because Twilight Sparkle and Spider-Man are two of my favorite characters in MLP and Marvel respectively and also because they are so similar in terms of personality and having a nerd side. I would really appreciate you sending the link to those who want to read it. But I also thought of some other Twilights you could use. Werelight Shine, Brutalight Sparcake, Brutwilight Sharple, Twivine Sparkle, Nightmare Twilight, etc.