Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching legends arise

Love Doctor Blaze

(edited)

Link to RP: https://mlpforums.com/topic/133118-legends-arise/

The down trotten is the co-DM, so if you have questions regarding the RP, then ask him too!

Hey guys! I have another
RP rolling right now called the VIP. But i got this great idea that i couldn't pass up.
The story goes like this: Equestria is thrown in to a war against the griffons and changelings. These 3 countries are in a free for all war
The war was originally only the changelings and griffons, because changelings spies have been seen in the griffon kings palace. But because the equestrians are in the middle of the war, they sometimes get raided for supplies. Celestia decides that enough is enough, and join the war in hope to stop this. But equestrian has an ace up their sleeve. They call upon legendary warriors that aided equestria in the past. But the griffons got the same trick...
This is medieval age So no guns or any other modern tech. But your character is allowed to be a master at martial arts. You are also allowed to create your own factions as well, but that requires minimum 2 people

Also keep in mind that there is no country at fault here! So don't go all screw changelings they started everything i join equesrtia mode.

So people who will you join?

The griffons?

The equestrians?

The neutrals?

The changelings?

Advantages and benefits from the countries.

Equestria: Have an extremely diverse army, so fighting them can be quit unpredictable. They have unicorns with powerfull magic, oh and they also have celestia, luna, cadence and twilight

Griffon kingdom: More capeable fighters, who are stronger and have more stamina. The griffons have a strong flying army. The griffons also have an extremely good synergy, because of them all being the same. The griffons posses a lot of different weapons, which are stronger then all the other races. Their king is also an extremely good fighter who can duel anybody.

Neutral
The neutral legends, are legends who already were in equestria before the conflict, so they have the advantage of choosing who they help. Also the neutral are stronger then the other legends.

The changelings

The changelings are master tacticians, and have superb spies. They are the origin of martial arts, so their soldiers are extremely capeable, but they are very week, one blow from a semi-heavy weapon and they are done. The cangeling also posses alot of beasts, because of were they live. So they have very strong units in battle

NOTE: The story will have some soldier NPC's and i will control the Griffonking, the royal sisters and queen chrysalis, unless anyone wants to control celestial, luna or chrysalis.

Rules: If you want to kill each other then plan it with each other, and try to make the battle realistic. Not like this: I run in. Use a super mega op spell. Kill everything done. Also when you join, then make sure your first post, is about how the legendary warrior got called to equestria, and what side called him

To join simply post your OC and i will try to see to it that the OC fits. With that being said, please dont post me an oc that isn't cut for war.

I hope that people want to join this, i accept late comers as well.

Team equestria
Diamond Rustscythe
Banner
Blade waltz

Neutral
Amore crystal del venus
Thunderwatch the wise
Shelevan, the shadow seer
Ayleth

Team griffons
Slashing inferno.
Deathwing/Nefarion

The changelings
Shadow dancer
Ambrose

Edited by blazedtime
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

"YOU WANT WAR??? YOU GOT IT!!! :@ Please step aside, footfolk soldiers, The Scythe is BACK!" Diamond Rustscythe Spits on the ground and bucks up his back to send the scythe packed there flying up before catching it. "l serve, for the glory of equestria, nogriffon shall dishonor my liege!"

Edited by Silver Snow

(edited)

"YOU WANT WAR??? YOU GOT IT!!! :@ Please step aside, footfolk soldiers, The Scythe is BACK!" Diamond Rustscythe Spits on the ground and bucks up his back to send the scythe packed there flying up before catching it. "l serve, for the glory of equestria, nogriffon shall dishonor my liege!"

oooohhh your on. Slashing inferno walks out of a portal "They send little ponies to fight the lord of fire himself!? Give me a break" Inferno makes a fireball tornado and explodes nearby wall

Edited by blazedtime

(edited)

Hey guys, since there are very few people in this. Got me thinking if i should create another OC. What do you think?

I'm adding a neutral team who wont interve without someone asking them for assistance

Edited by blazedtime

(edited)

Question....Can one be born of one group but because of certain ideals and events chose another side?

If so, would like to consider My Changeling OC, Crysteel, A.K.A. Amorè, for this. She was a Princess of the Hive but had different ideals and left to wander. She eventually earns the respect of both the Griffins and the Equestrians. For the time being, She is neutral to the war but has plans for facing her mother Queen Chrysalis.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Question....Can one be born of one group but because of certain ideals and events chose another side?

Yes as i have written the neutral, are legends that lived in equestria or were ever they come from before the war :)

If so, would like to consider My Changeling OC, Crysteel, A.K.A. Amorè, for this. She was a Princess of the Hive but had different ideals and left to wander. She eventually earns the respect of both the Griffins and the Equestrians. For the time being, She is neutral to the war but has plans for facing her mother Queen Chrysalis.[/quote

Edited by blazedtime

(edited)

Yes as i have written the neutral, are legends that lived in equestria or were ever they come from before the war :)

If so, would like to consider My Changeling OC, Crysteel, A.K.A. Amorè, for this. She was a Princess of the Hive but had different ideals and left to wander. She eventually earns the respect of both the Griffins and the Equestrians. For the time being, She is neutral to the war but has plans for facing her mother Queen Chrysalis.

Would you like a profile link? I can even list the kind of spells she knows and what forms she possesses.

I have been needing to update her profile anyways.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Would you like a profile link? I can even list the kind of spells she knows and what forms she possesses.

I have been needing to update her profile anyways.

That would be great! :)

But you will have to wait a week at least before this rp starts :( because i'm going on a vacation. But i can sign you in for the RP if you like :)

(edited)

Can l pose a quick question? There weren't changelings to choose as race when l entered, so l wish to know wether or not l can introduce a second character in the war, one that is halfpony-halfchangy? l'll put a link here in edit when l find it...

<edit> Here is the link l promised: http://jonahxd.deviantart.com/art/Vector-Duskshifter-Nightfrost-OC-Sadness-519283243</edit>

Edited by Silver Snow

Can l pose a quick question? There weren't changelings to choose as race when l entered, so l wish to know wether or not l can introduce a second character in the war, one that is halfpony-halfchangy? l'll put a link here in edit when l find it...

That is what Amorè is. She is a hybrid changeling/pony. Maybe Amorè knows of this chara.

Even though you are gone for a week, Hello! I'm interested in this roleplay...

I would love to play the part of one of these neutral legendary warriors. I would have to make a new character for this roleplay because all the ones I have are old and need dusting off, but I would love to participate. But as of right now...

Even though you are gone for a week, Hello! I'm interested in this roleplay...

I would love to play the part of one of these neutral legendary warriors. I would have to make a new character for this roleplay because all the ones I have are old and need dusting off, but I would love to participate. But as of right now...

Link me the OC and i'll see to it! :)

<edit> Here is the link l promised: http://jonahxd.deviantart.com/art/Vector-Duskshifter-Nightfrost-OC-Sadness-519283243</edit>

Sure i'll allow another character, and you can join the changelings :)

• Brohoof 1

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shelevan-the-shadow-seer-r2906

Here she is.

Pray tell, when do you plan on getting started? :P

Alright, i'll have a look at her in a bit. As for when we start, I'll start when i balanced the teams out. I for example need another on at team changelings. So i'll wait for a bit and see if anyone wants to join that team, and if no one wants to then i'll add a character there. :)

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shelevan-the-shadow-seer-r2906

Here she is.

Pray tell, when do you plan on getting started? :P

Alright your OC is in. But while reading about her, i couldn't help but notice that this reminded a lot of league of legends, is that true? :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well then... I'm interested in this RP. And very much so, I'll enter with someone i just really have been wanting to make but there has been no RP for it as of yet. He is Shadow Dancer and he will side with the changelings as he lives there. Chrysalis would know what he is and yea he would pretty much be a martial artists master with the changelings. (Oh and if you didn't get it from his backstory, hes a spirit of a strong martial artist... Which is why hes interested in Martial Arts) If you wanna change him to another team thats fine aswell.

Edit: Noticed i repeated the same thing in the last line... oops.

Edited by rolle
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
Alright your OC is in. But while reading about her, i couldn't help but notice that this reminded a lot of league of legends, is that true?

Let me guess. Because I put in the word 'ultimate' in her Greater Unleash. :P

To be more honest, I'm more of a Dota 2 player. And only because LoL doesn't work on my computer anymore for some reason, and it doesn't have the brilliance of Phantom Assassin (Mortred). I used to play Caitlyn and personally specialized in landing the Ace in the Hole on carries in the middle of teamfights, and I even bought the DJ Sona Skin. :(

(BTW Tahm Kench seems a bit OP... Auto-peel for carries with his Devour is really dumb. Let's hope it has a really long CD)

Honestly, references for this rewrite include the Protoss ZealotHigh Templar and Archon. She's had all of her abilities and more in the past, but the rewrite gave me the opportunity to remake and reflavor her into more of a sweet and shy super warrior-monk... or something. I don't know.

Well then... I'm interested in this RP. And very much so, I'll enter with someone i just really have been wanting to make but there has been no RP for it as of yet. He is Shadow Dancer and he will side with the changelings as he lives there. Chrysalis would know what he is and yea he would pretty much be a martial artists master with the changelings. (Oh and if you didn't get it from his backstory, hes a spirit of a strong martial artist... Which is why hes interested in Martial Arts) If you wanna change him to another team thats fine aswell.

Edit: Noticed i repeated the same thing in the last line... oops.

Hmm... I'm seeing a lot of Riku in this character from some reason, especially from the KH2 and 365/2 Days. Interesting. Perhaps it's the blindfold and the demon form.

Also, please let me turn into my Archon form and fight you in an epic battle between positive and negative energy that ends up bringing a mountain down. :P

Edited by Magos Amphrose
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
Heh, Reading mine is going to remiend you ALOT of league of legends :P "Blade waltz", She was inspired by fiora :P

(Yes I main fiora... *distant shout* What a scrub!)
Edited by Cruki
  • Brohoof 1