Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever wanna let your emotions?

Finia

If you are like me. Feeling lonely, isolated with little friends nearby. It can feel pretty gray without talking to anyone. I mean i won't call it a prison, but its sorta like social anxiety issues i feel is bad :/

So just wondering what your opinions on it are?

• Brohoof 11

(edited)

Fortunatelly I don't have this problem but a good friend(s) can solve this, I know it's not like a medicine, but I know how great and inspiring can be if you have somebody you can tell your problems and he/she understands you(and ofc you can trust him/her). I hope you will find somebody :)

Edited by Kerberossz
  • Brohoof 4

i feel the same way *hugs* probally just let it all out like i did and i started to feel better becouse having a lot of friends can cause trouble sometimes with drama and everything else but its also good to have some friends who u can be trusted to be a best friend ^^

• Brohoof 4

All the time.  My life is a gray prison as well.  Most days I wish I could cry like Rainbow in Tanks for the Memories, but I can't without a really big catalyst, which never happens.  So, most days I'm just emotionally dead, and that's about the only way I can survive.

I know the feels pretty well, went through two years of high school without a shoulder to cry on and I suffered pretty hard for it. See, what friends offer beyond being a place to vent is also a place for feedback, a sounding board for people who hopefully care enough to be harsh with you when you need it... The internet, unfortunately, has to suffice.

And always be willing to cry or scream when you need to. Bottling in only makes it harder for the people who can help you.

• Brohoof 2

Yes and no. I rant when I need to get shit off my chest so I have an outlet but I don't feel emotions particularly strong until I'm dreaming. When I dream I feel emotions a hundredfold that I ever have in my entire life. It's refreshing after I wake up if I remember the dream. Whether it's anger, sorrow or even love my dreams serve as a much more effective outlet. Because of that I don't feel the need to really let them out on a day-to-day business.

You feel alone? Dude, I've been there. I'm still there really. Until you can find some more people in your life, you have to keep one important thing in mind: you have to keep yourself busy. Find a hobby or something worth being passionate over. Mine ended up being computer programming! Work on it while you have not a lot of people to share your life with. That way, when people do come around, and they will come around, you'll have something to share with them!

That's my mantra: Just do something. Anything. Be the best you that you can be so you'll have something to share with the people that will remain a part of your life.

• Brohoof 1

You musn't let your emotions rule you. They are important, but you have to learn to control them and not let any one of them define your entire being. I used to scream at the sky in the park near my house. It was liberating! And people even joined me because I explained why I did it. It was helpful for letting out emotion, but that's when I still bottled them up. Now, I make sure to keep them in check because I have real problems to face soon: college and money.

• Brohoof 1

Nah, I don't have a lot of pent-up emotions, despite being a very emphatic guy. I kind of just take things as they come, go with the flow as it were.

Eh, it happens to me once in a while. Even when i'm with friends, i start feeling a little distant and a bit of depression hits me. I don't know why, maybe i just start getting forlorn and i feel like i just can't share certain things with others, even though i wish to. I try keeping myself busy and distracted until it becomes old news and i get over it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You mean them?

pixar.jpg

Seriously, I don't know why but I don't really want to.

Maybe it depends on my mood.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 2

I wish I knew how, lol. I don't have any friends to tell my problems to either, so I bottle most things up. When I feel something strongly I can't express it.

Oh God I'm turning into my dad, please help me.

• Brohoof 1

Seems like my situation is a bit similar to OP's. I guess as far as letting my emotions out though... I usually only did so once in a very great while... I never really liked to do so, and if I did, I did it in private, alone... Now I seem to do so a bit more frequently, as well as with my parents, at least to a tiny degree anyway... I still let most of my emotions out when I'm alone only. And often times now I'll actually talk a little about some of my problems with my friends and all, though the two I have in real life that I talk to about that with are soon going to become one primarily for a while, as another is moving away for college. .-.

• Brohoof 1

Yes and no . I let my family and friend know how I feel if I need to. But sometimes ... It's just hard. You can't voice your emo rooms and you don't want to hurt or burger others. It'll get better dear . :)

• Brohoof 1

Yes. I'm the sort to bottle up all emotions until I explode in anger, sadness, or just spiral into an encompassing depression that lasts for days. Sometimes, I can crack over the smallest of things. Last school year, I failed an extremely important test and I contemplated suicide over it. Fortunately, I've been a lot happier these days, but there are still times when I just want to lay in bed and die.

This feeling hits me a lot. I normally do not have many people to talk to offline and thanks to several issues, I do not get out very often, not that there is much to do in my town anyways. With how active my mind gets, sometimes I just need to ramble on and express my many thoughts in one go, it really can be a stress reliever. Every now and again it is pretty much essential for me to do this so I can relate for sure.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 months later...

Yeah, but I usually don't. That's one of the reasons why I listen to gangster rap. They don't judge the bad things about me, or my anger I feel sometimes, because they don't fucking know me. They just rap, and I listen. But I get what they're saying. And I know they've felt things I've felt. So I feel connected to them in that way, and through that I find release.