Night Surfer

Planning Diamond Star's History

(edited)

((UGH I meant Diamond Sky not Star xDD))

I'm thinking about starting a rp about Diamond and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining in, I have to warn you though. My posts sometimes get up to 300 words and up depending on how many things come to mind at the time, But I don't mind if your posts don't go quite that high so you're welcome to join in anyway.

This rp will be her story but everyone gets a part in it, I'm not sure when I'll start it I'm just typing this out so I don't forget later.

Any ideas?.

Edited by Diamond Sky
  • Brohoof 1

I Figured id find you here Diamond! lol Anyway, id be more than happy to join! seeing as to how this will by my first RP on here, this will be a great exercise!!! For you to get your back story and for me to get my hooves wet! lol XD

When garnering interest and looking for ideas in vague concepts, please use the Planning prefix. Changed.

300 words? Challenge accepted. ;)

Ehh, why not. I'll join, and hopefully some others will too, so that your first RP will be a fun one.

Alriggggght awesome! I'm trying to decide whether to tell the story of how she came to be in Equestia, what if she came through a portal or something? Idk but it should be fun to add to the rp xD.

Diamond Sky added with other ponies should make this interesting :)

Sounds fun I would love to join :)

I'll join. Atleast this will get me somewhere, and hopefully I can actually RP! ^^ Just a normal pony form, right?

Yep!

Name:

Description: (Picture is fine)

Personality: (optional, you may rp this out)

:D

Well usually we have to put a link to our character page when saying which character you're using