Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Diamond Star's History

Night Surfer

((UGH I meant Diamond Sky not Star xDD))

I'm thinking about starting a rp about Diamond and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining in, I have to warn you though. My posts sometimes get up to 300 words and up depending on how many things come to mind at the time, But I don't mind if your posts don't go quite that high so you're welcome to join in anyway.

This rp will be her story but everyone gets a part in it, I'm not sure when I'll start it I'm just typing this out so I don't forget later.

Any ideas?.

Edited by Diamond Sky
  • Brohoof 1

I Figured id find you here Diamond! lol Anyway, id be more than happy to join! seeing as to how this will by my first RP on here, this will be a great exercise!!! For you to get your back story and for me to get my hooves wet! lol XD

300 words? Challenge accepted. ;)

Ehh, why not. I'll join, and hopefully some others will too, so that your first RP will be a fun one.

Alriggggght awesome! I'm trying to decide whether to tell the story of how she came to be in Equestia, what if she came through a portal or something? Idk but it should be fun to add to the rp xD.

Diamond Sky added with other ponies should make this interesting :)