• Code Red
    • Voltage
    • Live Wire
    • White Out
    • Throwback
    • Dewshine
    • Other
    • I don't like Dew/Never had it

I remember when LiveWire and Code Red came out, it was the best thing ever, that and Surge.  But I'd say Whiteout (or, as I have taken to calling it on account of its appearance, Splooge Cola) is my favorite official flavor.  But out of all of them, I'd say my actual favorite flavor is "with liquor in it".  It's like the best soda to mix stuff with.

• Brohoof 1

I must be in an extreme minority here, because my absolute favorite is Live Wire. Orange citrus is just fantastic. I also really like Original, Original with Real Sugar, Voltage, Baja Blast, and Code Red. Also I really hate that Sangria flavor. Yuck. :eww:

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

I thought they only had two flavors haha. Well I have only had two the original and the red one I mean my favorite is the original so there is that heh. Yet I like mountain dew just not that much variety of mountain dew here.

• 1 month later...

I really like original, but I recently discovered the Major Melon flavor, and I liked it a lot more than I expected. Basically just original with some watermelon flavor added. I'm not sure it's better than original, but it's still really good.

Baja Blast is my favorite.

As for one from the list above? They're all good, but my favorite out of those is Live Wire. It's basically just Fanta with caffeine.

Code Red is my favorite as well as preferred. I won’t drink the original or any other flavor.

• 3 weeks later...