Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your most recent stupid decision?

Tinkh_

Mine was a not very well thought-out conch piercing. Like, what is wrong with me? I'm too much of a baby, what even- I'm not going to cry.

And what about you? Make me feel less like a dumdum.

Hmmm...... Probably the last one for me was waking up at 3:30 in the morning after only getting 5 hours of sleep and typing away here on the forums just 'cause I don't know what else to do. :blink: I mean, I love the forums of course, don't get me wrong, but I probably shouldn't be neglecting sleep... .-.

• Brohoof 2

Decided to purchase an extra keyfob for my car. Didnt realize they were $150. Took a deep breath and bought it anyway. Oh, doesn't come with a blank key, you say? Another $20. Turns out mine is a special "intelligent" key with a transponder chip in the key so only the dealer can program it. Another $125. Shoulda just stayed home.

• Brohoof 1

I have plenty... but I'll share this one with you from a friend's past:

"Hey man... how do you spell I.D.?"

• Brohoof 3

I typed this in my Linux console instead of doing it graphically:

rm -r ~/*

Translation: Remove all my personal files from the OS. I had a file literally named ~ that I created from a botched bash script I wanted to get rid of. Well... It deleted that folder. And everything else.

• Brohoof 2

that's like the time my friend asked' "What's the number for 911?"

These remind me of when my sister used to think China was in America and that Kentucky was a country.

She wasn't even a child, lol.

The most recent bad decision I made?

Hmmm... Probably the one me deciding to go ahead with summer school. Boy, do I regret that...

• Brohoof 2

The most recent bad decision I made?

Hmmm... Probably the one me deciding to go ahead with summer school. Boy, do I regret that...

Great decision for your future tho. Bet you don't regret it later on.

paid $800 for a $2000 computer half build for me already that i built  rest myself lol....wait that's not stupid thats awesome but it was $800 i could have used for alot of other things

I don't know how recent is recent but I wish I bought the Fallout 4 Pip Boy edition back when it was $120 on retail sites.  Now the prices are all inflated on eBay and I kick myself for not getting the coolest sounding pre-order.

Probably... telling my mom she didn't need to be involved in something just because my dad is.

My mom doesn't listen to anything either. She's so sassy.

Do you live in Kentucky, too?

Well...I tried to work out with Red Bull in my system. Needless to say, it felt like my heart would explode.

O God, lol.

I always drink java monsters at work, and one day a co worker and I haf a five hour energy, I forgot and still had my monster-

It was an awkward day for those customers.