Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

500 Error / ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE / ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Deae Rising Shine~
Go to solution Solved by Koukatsu,

It seems like, some users have trouble getting in here, while others can do everything here as usual(Like me).

Some just need to change browser or clearing their cache to get in, by others a error message comes and changing brings nothing. Some seem to can't get in with their computer, but with their mobile it's fine.

It's like trial&error if somepony can enter here or not right now.

Example my friend Base

He can't get here on computer or PS Vita, only getting a error message, something with "No data received or sended" or so. Yesterday same, however after hours he suddenly could get here. Hours after I could enter already again. Also it has to do with the forums or poniverse, because everything outside poniverse works fine for him.

I can get in here totally fine.

Another friend couldn't get in with firefox, because the page loaded forever, but with Chrome it works fine.

Another friend had issues on his computer, but could post here on mobile.

mayby the list goes on, just a question if this issue is already known and tried to get cleared out or if this is new to you guys.

Would be interesting, if it is already on your views to clear out, that's all^^

• Brohoof 2

For some reason, I can no longer access mlpforums.com on my computer! My wifi is fine, and im the only one who uses this computer so it couldnt've been anyone else's doing. I can access all other websites perfectly fine, and no matter which browesr I use, mlpforums.com absolutely refuses to load. I can access it on my phone perfectly fine (my mode of typing this right now.)

I've done all I can think to do or google; I restarted my computer, restarted the router, reset chrome entirely... and all I get is this same page, over and over! I'd attach a photo by my phone won't seem to let me.

It says; No data received, ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE. Unable to load the Web page because the server sent no data.

So at this point I'm thinking this is a problem from the site's end. Has anyone experienced this before? I'd really love to know if someone could resolve this issue.

So after hours of work trying to set up an advert for my skype group, I tryed to save a draft of the blog I'd done it on and the site had a "500 Internal Server error" So I re-wrote it up again and same thing happened, 6 hours wasted! I tried to do a few smaller blogs to see if it was a continuos problem and each time I got a 500 internal server error, is this an issue for other members too? Is there a way to fix it? Thanks :)

• Brohoof 1

@@Pone; ; ;

I've merged your threads, because they're all regarding the same error.

The 500 errors, empty returns, and failed secure connections are all part of a single issue.

At this time, Tech is aware of the issue at hand, and is working on it as fast as they can.

They are hopeful that it will be fixed at some point today, but this is not a guarantee.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this is creating for all of you, but this should all be over relatively soon. :muffins:

mlfw8968-548597_512024965495130_95625981

• Brohoof 2