Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you often dream nightmares?

darkwingmare

I get them a lot. I dream about people hurting me, like torturing me or chasing me down and stabbing me a lot. I also have lot's of dreams about car accidents, drowning, or occasionally Zombie's for some reason, sometimes a mixture of all of those things.

They usually aren't too bad, I'm fairly used to them, though I occasionally I wake up in a panic, and sometimes when I get hurt in said Nightmare's and remember it, I wake up and can swear I still feel it a bit.

Not too often, but last night (not this night, but the one previous), I had a disgusting nightmare..........

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Nightmares seem to crop up every now and again. I think I mentioned somewhere else before that I have a bizarre way of reacting within certain nightmares. Usually if it's something trying to harm and kill me, I turn into a monster and eat whatever is attacking me. Or just grab and crush it against the nearest surface that appears while grinning and snarling. I remember I caught a glimpse of what I transformed into one time. I tried looking for images similar to it after I failed at drawing it once I woke up. The closest image I found was this:

Liar-Princess-and-the-Blind-Prince_2018_

So does anyone else eat or maul their nightmares in a panicked act of self defence? :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Most of my dreams were always nightmares. Or at least weird dreams. Humans or monsters or zombies trying to kill me. Normally I would always run away, but the worst dreams are when I'm traped in a dark, wet and rusty place, deep underground. In the harmless nightmares the humans I know in real life just hate me and look at me with disgust and judgmental.

i dont really dream of nightmares too much, but i dream if something bad happens in the past (my dream focuses mostly on my relatives who died or in an accident) like my aunt who just died last 2 months ago. (sorry of the bad grammar tho :worry:)

I rarely have, usually I have dreams that inspire me to watch, make something that I was dreaming of. Usually my nightmares are about some monster chasing me. And sometimes nuclear explosion

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...