darkwingmare

Do you often dream nightmares?

I AM THE NIGHTMARE HAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHA

But seriously, I have nightmares sometimes, some nights after I passed a really bad day...

Thankfully, I rarely have nightmares, even if I have a bad day. Most of my dreams are either normal, nothing special, or really, really bizarre. :huh:

Badges

I get them a lot. I dream about people hurting me, like torturing me or chasing me down and stabbing me a lot. I also have lot's of dreams about car accidents, drowning, or occasionally Zombie's for some reason, sometimes a mixture of all of those things.

They usually aren't too bad, I'm fairly used to them, though I occasionally I wake up in a panic, and sometimes when I get hurt in said Nightmare's and remember it, I wake up and can swear I still feel it a bit.

Not too often, but last night (not this night, but the one previous), I had a disgusting nightmare..........

Badges

Waking up to start the day is a living nightmare itself.

coffeememe-08-aXD193.jpg

I rarely dream as it is. So it is even rarer for me to have nightmares.

Nightmares seem to crop up every now and again. I think I mentioned somewhere else before that I have a bizarre way of reacting within certain nightmares. Usually if it's something trying to harm and kill me, I turn into a monster and eat whatever is attacking me. Or just grab and crush it against the nearest surface that appears while grinning and snarling. I remember I caught a glimpse of what I transformed into one time. I tried looking for images similar to it after I failed at drawing it once I woke up. The closest image I found was this:

Liar-Princess-and-the-Blind-Prince_2018_

So does anyone else eat or maul their nightmares in a panicked act of self defence? :P

Not very often tbh... Then again, I can't usually remember my dreams...

Badges

I enjoy my nightmares. It's more interesting than having no dreams at all.