Poetic Stone

(Happiness Thread)What made you happy today?

Well I must say since I started the "what made you mad today" thread, I thought I would start a happiness thread as well. Today I must say just waking up, and living in this strange reality has made me happy. So what made you happy today?

post-31415-0-16177000-1433623325.gif

• Brohoof 4

A really terrible co-worker quit today! I'd have preferred her to be fired but I had a huge smile which doesn't happen often.

• Brohoof 2

My older brother took me out to eat, and I got some really nice things from Bam and Michales :wub:

Edited by ~Sassy Dashie~
  • Brohoof 1

I finally received my extremely huge Hetalia poster. It's an anime I've been obsessing over and I waited for what felt like years to finally get it. It is currently hanging above my dresser and looking adorable amongst my MLP posters.  :wub:

• Brohoof 2

I saw a cute kid wearing a shirt with rainbow dash on it that said 'rainbow power' I was like aww :3

When I talked to my good friends on Skype ^_^ But more importantly when my special somepony started to feel happy today :D:wub:

• Brohoof 1

I learned a new combo in Skullgirls...

...Now I'll use it forever 'cause I'm way too lazy. :v

Edited by Driz
  • Brohoof 1

Somebody called me nice! :wub: It was so nice! :D Not many people call me nice, I'm a terrible person IRL. XD

• Brohoof 1

I, um. Breathed! 

And I got a lot of compliments for stuff I don't deserve them for XD

Big Mac is an Alicorn #Bestthingsinceever

• Brohoof 3

And awesome friend of mine is doing an art request for me :D

• Brohoof 1

Today what made me happy was my son took me to Mellow Mushroom for Pizza, it was awesome.

• Brohoof 1

Well, first of all it was my Friday at work, so I'm on my weekend now!

Second of all, I got another instrument! A French horn. I found it for really cheap. It needs a lot of work before it can play again... But I saw it and my inner wind instrument collector kicked in and I had to have it. xD

Incidentally, 10 years ago I wanted a French horn just as bad as the bassoon, saxophone, and oboe... I counted them all together as my top four favorite instruments that I must have. Here I am, almost perfectly 10 years later (hard to tell exactly what time of the year it was I "decided" that, I do very much think summer), and I get the last of the four right then. Wow. It's so poetic. Kind of scares me. o.o xD

• Brohoof 2

Badges

Was on a night shift last night, which should have been 12 hours but my colleague forgot that she was my relief and was an hour late. Despite this, when I woke up after getting a few hours sleep to try to recover, I was actually wide awake and not feeling hungover :D 

Have spent the whole day listening to music, and generally being lazy...despite the work issue early on, today has been a good day  :)

• Brohoof 1

Posting on the forums made me happy today.

• Brohoof 3

I got to watch the new episode after missing it yesterday

• Brohoof 1

Thinking about ponies made me happy today :3

• Brohoof 1

Looking forward to playing some games later and having something to eat. :3 Looking forward to things tends to make me happy.

• Brohoof 1

Listening to calming music in the peace of the night... that never fails to raise my mood. ^.^

• Brohoof 3

All of the amazing me members of these forums. :) You guys have reminded me why friendship is so wonderful and I appreciate you all so much. I have been gushing about that for a little bit but it was you all that made me happy today, and I thank you for that. ^.^ Now I am looking forward to having a nice meal and some other things, being positive about that is possible because of the influence you have had. :lol:

• Brohoof 5

I finally decided to sketch out a few things I was afriad was going to look like crap. They actually turned out better than I expected :)

• Brohoof 1

The fact that I've stayed awake for longer than usual today (I normally fall asleep against my will, with my laptop still on >.<) is making me pretty happy... I'm easily pleased, I guess. :P Oh, and I've been listening to the soundtrack from SSBM as well; the nostalgia is definitely a boost to my mood. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Helping someone has made me happy today :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm finally getting back into writing again! It makes me happy because writing is something I'm very passionate about it. <3

• Brohoof 1

I came across an anime/manga shop here in Indiana!

I was in heaven when I went in!

• Brohoof 1

Badges