Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread (Happiness Thread)What made you happy today?

Poetic Stone

Well I must say since I started the "what made you mad today" thread, I thought I would start a happiness thread as well. Today I must say just waking up, and living in this strange reality has made me happy. So what made you happy today?

post-31415-0-16177000-1433623325.gif

• Brohoof 5

A really terrible co-worker quit today! I'd have preferred her to be fired but I had a huge smile which doesn't happen often.

• Brohoof 2

I saw a cute kid wearing a shirt with rainbow dash on it that said 'rainbow power' I was like aww :3

(edited)

I learned a new combo in Skullgirls...

...Now I'll use it forever 'cause I'm way too lazy. :v

Edited by Driz
  • Brohoof 1

Well, first of all it was my Friday at work, so I'm on my weekend now!

Second of all, I got another instrument! A French horn. I found it for really cheap. It needs a lot of work before it can play again... But I saw it and my inner wind instrument collector kicked in and I had to have it. xD

Incidentally, 10 years ago I wanted a French horn just as bad as the bassoon, saxophone, and oboe... I counted them all together as my top four favorite instruments that I must have. Here I am, almost perfectly 10 years later (hard to tell exactly what time of the year it was I "decided" that, I do very much think summer), and I get the last of the four right then. Wow. It's so poetic. Kind of scares me. o.o xD

• Brohoof 2

Was on a night shift last night, which should have been 12 hours but my colleague forgot that she was my relief and was an hour late. Despite this, when I woke up after getting a few hours sleep to try to recover, I was actually wide awake and not feeling hungover :D 

Have spent the whole day listening to music, and generally being lazy...despite the work issue early on, today has been a good day  :)

• Brohoof 1

All of the amazing me members of these forums. :) You guys have reminded me why friendship is so wonderful and I appreciate you all so much. I have been gushing about that for a little bit but it was you all that made me happy today, and I thank you for that. ^.^ Now I am looking forward to having a nice meal and some other things, being positive about that is possible because of the influence you have had. :lol:

• Brohoof 5

• 3 weeks later...

The fact that I've stayed awake for longer than usual today (I normally fall asleep against my will, with my laptop still on >.<) is making me pretty happy... I'm easily pleased, I guess. :P Oh, and I've been listening to the soundtrack from SSBM as well; the nostalgia is definitely a boost to my mood. ^_^

• Brohoof 1