Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread (Happiness Thread)What made you happy today?

Poetic Stone

The summer holiday has started now. ^_^ I'm so freaking tired of this life so having a longer holiday is enough to make me feel much more relieved.

A cup of coffee with cookies. Food, basically.

I recently ran into an elderly woman with purple hair. She proudly explained that she volunteers at summer camp and always lets the kids dye it. Instant cool points right there! I love it when older and younger generations are able to connect with one another and have fun together. :) 

• Brohoof 4

I memorized a English Dub cover to an anime opening. I tried to sing the song and had trouble with the lyrics. After a couple more tries, I finally got the lyrics right. The song is Peace Sign, by Kenshi Yonezu. The English Dub cover is by the YouTube channel, NateWantsToBattle. 

• Brohoof 2

My Tama Go arrived in the mail today and it's adorable and pleasant to hold. The sounds are a bit wonky but it's understandable since it's so large in size. This is my tama son and I call him Pumpkin.

x37aci.jpg

It's so nice to get new arrivals in my Tamagotchi collection. :proud:

I got my teeth fixed today. It had gotten really bad... I'm so happy, not only because I get to eat again, but because I also get to smile again. For the last couple of years or so I've always had to smile with my mouth closed and always had to cover my mouth when talking to other people because I knew it was bad.

• Brohoof 1

I heard from my old roommate for the first time in a while. She said I should come to a party once she's moved into her new place.

Spending a lot of time with my dad and when we got home we decided to play the last level of halo 1 together on legendary difficult, We use to play halo together all the time so It was very nostalgic.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This may sound odd, but I was really happy seeing that my tobacco moth emerged today it took a long time for this little moth to break free from its cocoon hornworms will remain in their pupated stage for months so was really happy when it finally came out I got this moth due to I bought some hornworms to feed my leopard gecko and well he ate some and I decided to leave some to pupate so more could be made once  they emerged, but one died in its cocoon so I had 1 left I decided to make it a pet and well it emerged today its so small and cute I don't have an actual picture of it, but I will post one that I found so all of you can see what one looks like.

Manduca_sexta_MHNT_CUT_2010_0_104_Caranavi,_La_Paz_Bolivia_male_dorsal.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

Having no work to do for now is enough to make me happy.

I had a nice workout at the gym tonight as part of my physical therapy. It's the first really good exercise I've had since before my surgery in February and it feels great to be getting back to living my life. :yay:

• Brohoof 3