Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread (Happiness Thread)What made you happy today?

Poetic Stone

Today, I randomly found out that someone I am connected with through work is also an artist who recently started taking commissions! I was pretty excited to chat with her about them. Her traditional work is awesome and I look forward to exchanging techniques. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

I forgot I had today off work when I woke up and getting to leave right after getting there to relax at home all day was a very nice feeling. Even if I felt silly for forgetting my day off. :P

• Brohoof 2

Got paid for a job I've made two days ago, with  the promise of being called to do some more. Plus that after a month, I've finally watched some Netflix today 

• Brohoof 1

The last day of my 2 week ban from league of legends, I guess.

My results after I went to a doctor about my ear problems.

This is very bittersweet i finished equestria girls i waited a little asking would this be as good as fim and it was pretty good and close to fim but not quite there (needed to be about 20% coolerB)) but yea i liked it :) 

I FINALLY started on sewing my Pegasus wings together. Its a project I've been planning to finish for a while now. OH! and a mod here on the forums sent me a nice note saying that they liked my positive attitude here!!! :D 

On 7/15/2015 at 9:39 PM, Kyoshi said:

All of the amazing me members of these forums. :) You guys have reminded me why friendship is so wonderful and I appreciate you all so much. I have been gushing about that for a little bit but it was you all that made me happy today, and I thank you for that. ^.^ Now I am looking forward to having a nice meal and some other things, being positive about that is possible because of the influence you have had. :lol:

AWWW I feel the same way! 

I just woke up, but eating a hamburger as my first meal made me happy already.