Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread (Happiness Thread)What made you happy today?

Poetic Stone

Oh, today was a little pile of good things.

I made progress on a character that I'm drawing (for a video game I'm starting to work on), even though I can't draw worth a crap.

Went to the gas station after school, and found the soda machines fixed~! (Hell yeah.)

I'm all caught up in my school assignments, and...

I won a little Smash tournament today. (Lucina mains, unite!)

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

~Seeing my dad in a good, jovial mood brought a smile to my face, his happiness is sorta contagious I guess ^_^

~I got to soundproof my room a little more, now I can focus on good music a little better without hearing quite as much the bumps and steps from outside ^-^

~An important order I made for someone dear to me worked out after having some issues for a few days now, I'm really hopeful it'll help her out with what she's going through : D

~Remembering this thread is a thing :3

~My dreams were a little more original than usual this time! in a sorta weird way x3;; But I prefer that over the repetitive ol' school related dreams I tend to get which relate to nothing :?

~Pizza :3

• Brohoof 2

Saw some new attractions at Disney California Adventure today.

Haven't been here in over a year. I usually go to the Disneyland Resort about 5 times a year with an Annual Pass most years, but not this year; I only came twice this year.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

As a fan of the succulent-growing mobile game Viridi, having my real succulent friend next to me on my desk made me smile.

It's so cute and red and sparkly, I'm getting emotional. :kindness:

nq32ps.png

I was consistently beating people on Anther's Ladder and I'm now a silver rank. I'm probably going to start losing over and over and fall into early bronze, but I'll try to stop committing to unsafe options so easily and to avoid getting hit. That's what I was doing when I was playing, and I even got a 2 stock victory.

• Brohoof 1

Seeing my friends happy makes me happy.

Same here! My best friend was feeling terrible yesterday so it was such a delight to see them in a much better mood today. I love life when they're happy.

Also decorating our house with Christmas ornaments was a great experience today. Tis' the season to be jolly!

I had a nice time with family and friends during Christmas dinner! The food was also pretty yummy.  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

While I'm not happy about my grandmother being sick, I'm delighted that her new little dog is staying over my place for a spell, because she's super cute. I'm hoping to train her a little for my grandma since she's just a puppy. :please:

• Brohoof 1

@SweetPen, was gonna go to your dA page from your profile, but it says it doesn't exist.
Do you post your work elsewhere?

@Kiriness, That sounds adorable, what kind of dog is it? :3

• Brohoof 2

@Kiriness, That sounds adorable, what kind of dog is it? :3

She's a Shitzu! :) 

The weather has been pleasant, which also another happiness inducer. :P