Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread (Happiness Thread)What made you happy today?

Poetic Stone

Aw, I thought you were gonna say it was a real dog, like a bullmastiff or something :P
(kidding, kidding)
Weather's been kinda meh around here.
I'm just glad Christmas is over, so I can go back to being a hermit =w=

• 3 weeks later...

Someone I hold very dear to me learnt that she'll be getting more effective medication very soon which is nice, 2017 has been a bit rough for them so far, so I'm happy something will be changing that'll make things easier for them ^-^

• Brohoof 1

I've made a move towards cutting off someone who's been the source of a fair bit of stress for me, and honestly I feel much more relaxed now I don't have to deal with them as much and can save my energy for things that actually make me happy ^_^

You know what made me happy today? The fact that it's Penguin Awareness Day!

bYLoTg0.gif

Nothing else is going on in the US right now. Nothing. At. All

• Brohoof 1

​I want to buy this wig from arda, so I ordered some sample colours to get an idea for what I plan on getting and the samples have shipped today.  I guess that made me pretty happy, gotta know what I'm getting before I get it.  My goal is to get the wig and some extensions so I can cosplay a humanized version of my pony oc in april at a small con around me.

• Brohoof 1

I clutched in CSGO, 2v7 then 1v4, I got 6 of the last kills. 3 seconds were left on the timer. Hopefully I can advertise it on a CSGO subreddit to get famous for a few minutes ^.^

Edited by stripper

Seeing the fact that the women's march in D.C. greatly outnumbered in attendance the inauguration.

Edited by Envy

My cat was sitting on my lap today which really isn't something she does often. She usually sits on my desk in front of my face but today was apparently an exception. A comfy exception.  ^_^