Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread (Happiness Thread)What made you happy today?

Poetic Stone

• 2 weeks later...

​Thinking about sewing made me happy, as funny as that might sound.  I hope to take classes on sewing since my local CC offers courses so at least I'm not groping in the dark on how to make my own stuff or even working with patterns.  I should try drawing what I want to end up making for myself when I have the experience to do that, might take years but it's worth it.

• Brohoof 1

I went on a nice long walk along some streets I've never really checked out before, they weren't anything special but it was a lovely start to the day all the same :)

Getting a good grade on a language analysis that I was super nervous about was such a relief! It's also comfortable to have conversations with friends on a nice evening like this. And the last but not the least thing is that today I learned that it's okay to be wrong.

I had a meeting with a professor on how to make the most of his class given the difficulty and the best way to go about such. In addition to this I made a phone call home to catch up on things/see how my folks were doing. On top of that I did some general cleaning/organizing that rounded the day off as pretty productive.

• Brohoof 2

Hugging a huge plush shark is mighty comforting and I could squeeze that thing for hours - which I actually do, at night while I'm sleeping. Having my best friend saying encouraging stuff is a huge help too and I could squeeze him for just as long. Only if I could.

Writing in my invented languages; looking at beautiful people (such as blondes), architecture, ancient art, and majestic symbols (like Gilda and gryphons); and listening to pipe organ melodies and classical music.

Or just jotting down some ideas for my fiction stories, finishing my projects, and daydreaming of my favourite things.

Edited by HorsesandMOARGaloar

I emptied an old cardboard box full of cool old possessions---some I forgot I had, but I was sure glad when I found them again!

I don't know what makes me happier:  having my apartment less cluttered with that box emptied and thrown away, or finding those old things!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

A client told my boss that they had a positive experience with me. I was quite happy when my boss told me. ^^ 

• Brohoof 2