Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread (Happiness Thread)What made you happy today?

Poetic Stone

Honestly, after a long and tiring day, my dog coming over and putting her head in my lap brought a smile to my face. :twi:

• Brohoof 1

I came up with some designs, and it looks beautiful. It's like my precious or something now. So everytime I feel like there's not enough butter in my bread, I take a moment to admire my drawings.

That's a thing, getting obsessed over my creations, drawn into them, prey to my own creativity. A happy prey at that.

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, VictiniStar101 said:

I finished The Nightingale by Kristen Hannah and am feeling happy with myself now after gettin feels from the book

She is a good writer!  You might try The Young Samurai Books by by Chris Bradford.

Well spreading book love and getting my hands on a book I've wanting to read!

• Brohoof 1

The day being so calm and relaxed made me happier than usual :)

23 hours ago, Someguyinablazer said:

Today is not a happy day for me or my friends. I saw a guy I knew since I was 5 in a casket.

Geez, no kidding about it being an unhappy day... I'm not very good with knowing what to say at times like this, but, I'm really sorry for your loss, yours and your friends. I hope you all will be okay; be sure to talk about how you're feeling with your friends throughout this, grief is too rough to suffer to silence.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

thrifting (going t o2 Goodwill's, and a Savers), and getting cute pieces that could be coordinated into gothic and lolita/ shironuri outits

I LOVE my Goodwill! I was there today with my mom.

Speaking of which, spending the day with my mom on Mother's Day made me very happy!

• Brohoof 1