Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread (Happiness Thread)What made you happy today?

Poetic Stone

Getting my rent paid and off my mind! Also pulling a Samut, the Tested from a booster pack, that was a very pleasant surprise. ^_^

1-Got lunch t Red Robin, ordered a burger well done, and it was served quite pink. At first I didn't pay much attention as I didn't see much harm in it (plus more waiting :scots: ), but then I started liking less and less because it tasted insipid. Almost finished it when I requested a new one free of charge to go, as I was already stuffed. Saved it for diner

2-Discovered a manga series that seemed interesting, and wasn't disappointed. It's Made in Abyss, though I suggest caution because it has some loli and shota fanservice

3-A trip to 90s childhood, the MIB looking badass and a fitting music. Best intro, EVER :yay: 

I actually found my old fox stuffed animal from when I was little. This thing is so old, and it still has all of the stuff I kept in its little tail-pouch-thing! There's an ancient bottle cap, a little top snowboard with an elf on it and a folded up bookmark. Wow ^ ^

I've started my new job training, but had to leave early because business was slow and wasn't needed. They've told me to return tomorrow morning though, so I may get that job at last 

What made me happy was that this forum still existed. I've been off for too long

21 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Birthday wishes from my family and especially from ponies on this forum! ^^

thank_you_from_fluttershy_by_cipple-dagjtxl.png

Happy Birthday!! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

On my first day back to my regular duties at work, a sweet little girl (about 4 or 5 years old) came over to me with her dad. I waved at her and gave her a big smile, and she, without the similar smile leaving her own face, flipped me the bird. :wacko: I cracked up and started laughing. I tried not to but I couldn't help it, she was so tiny and cute. Her dad looked mortified, but seeing that I didn't take offense, chalked it up to the girl simply imitating someone she saw (maybe even dear old dad) and let it go. 

It was such a good laugh it made my whole day. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Watching "Maud Pie" for the first time. I liked the episode in general (it's one of my favorites in season 4) but one thing about it made me especially happy: the comeback of Hummingway. :pinkie: I thought the crew had forgotten about him but thankfully not!

• Brohoof 1