Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread (Happiness Thread)What made you happy today?

Poetic Stone

• 1 year later...

I have been delaying my work for some time because it makes me happy when thing are going good, and I stopped working on it when it was good. I do have to pick up work soon though.

• Brohoof 1

Kind of an "out of the blue" answer but I got to drive a tank with the hatches closed today using the prisms, even in some public roads! And despite the lieutenant talking to me like I was a primordial troglodyte the whole time through the comms, practicing stuff in reality is always super fun and at the end of the day it went well! :sassy:

Also candy, bought heaps of candy after service ended. That always makes me happy... even if my teeth disapprove.

I was quite conflicted today, being very tired in my brain, and couldn't focus. What made me happy was that I didn't fall into some depression, because I knew things would be better later, somehow! And it happened!

- Being with my family always makes me happy, even if we had a bit of an argument today. We were all just overwhelmed with life today.

- Talking with my friend over texting made me happy even though we ended up cancelling our weekend plan together cause we got too busy

- My manager made me happy cause he has the complete opposite outlook on life from my previous managers and it’s great :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Just the fact that my game was running smoothly made me happy, also thinking of trying to draw my dragonborn made me kinda happy even though my drawing kinda sucks, the fact that I want to try in the first place is a good thing. :wub:

Got my original train station clock, diameter 650 mm, backlit and all. But it was moving its minute hand every 30 seconds, which is original in Sweden, but I need it to turn every 60 seconds. So I managed to change it by using another spare clock of mine, by swapping two cogs, vvvery carefully.

It made me happy to see it work. Especially after buying/winning auction it first before knowing it was 30 seconds instead of 60 seconds movement.

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

I sent somebody

correction: somepony

• Brohoof 1