Poetic Stone

(Happiness Thread)What made you happy today?

So for a week now, we've been waiting for a guy to come out to our plot of land to dig out the clay from this one spot so we could build a house on it.  My mum comes back from checking the land to see if anyone has been out there and she said that the guy was out there digging out the clay as I speak! :D  One more step closer to finally building that house!

Badges

I had a cheese burger off the grill.

Badges

My young niece's happy attitude made me smile today, no matter her circumstances she's always smiling and saying silly stuff, despite how she's ill constantly.

getting a job application done today cause i really need a job that pays money and i'm becoming way too poor

Even though I had to leave BronyCon after being there for only 1 day, use a chisel and hammer to remove flooring at my mom's dance studio for 2 hours, and then go to work at a restaurant, there were a few things that made me happy today.

First of all, someone finally responded to my message about singing an MLP parody! Check out this guy. He is so awesome and deserves plenty more subscribers.

Also, I got out of work early. :P

I made a new Request for a friend of mine  :)

And im also very happy, with the avatar and signatur i have, it makes me really feel better..for some reason. My own drawings as avatars...i dont know, they always remind me, that i still cant draw the way i want to. So, im happy with my current Avatar and Signatur. Oh and that i got new friends  :pinkie:

Badges

Talking to the member skysweep  :D

Badges

A friend of mine came over and we are chatting with each and whatnot. ^.^ That has me happy. Also, my wonderful friends on the forums always make me happy. :)

I saw a friend of mine today.  I had recently gotten back from Canada, so I had shirts and maple syrup to give her and her family.  In return, she gave me a Starbucks trip and a barn owl plushie (I've named him NobleBarnes).  We proceeded to watch Thomas Sanders and Zack King vines on YouTube, have dinner with her and her family, and walk the dogs.  A wonderful evening after cleaning up a very dusty studio and coming down with allergies thanks to it.

I really don't know...I've been happy all day, just because. It's not unusual for me, I'm usually content for no reason whatsoever a lot of the times...

BUT Thinking about my friends at school made me very happy in particular. I'm ready for monday to be here! (I know I'm weird)  :yay:

Finally getting work experience (and soon, my first paycheck) from my first real job outside of housework.

I enjoyed a nice swim. It sure released some endorphins!

I saw a beautiful rainbow after a really difficult night! I also got to hear some froggies sing! 

I have my first appointment with my Gender Therapist tomorrow, can't wait!  I kept telling myself to write down questions and such for her but I can't really think of any, my brain's all jumbled today!

Badges

The full moon! It shone so bright it made my inner Luna fangirl squeal!  :love:

I was happy when I finish my drawing of Fluttershy and when I played with my friends at League of legends, it was a really good moments and we don't stop laughing the whole skype call  :lol:  :lol:

It made me happy seeing some old friends!

Maybe it isnt really that good for a reason, but i got pocket money today  :pinkie:

Yeah, usually i get happy if i draw requests for people , but sometimes getting money is also great  :lol:

Badges

waking my boyfriend up for breakfast and getting a chance to snuggle with him in the morning  :wub: