Poetic Stone

(Happiness Thread)What made you happy today?

Watching people play video games 83 ... yay~. x3 I'm finding that Markiplier is good to watch when I need cheering up. :)

Rain would, but since there is none, i just listen to some rainy mood instead =3=

A nice, windy, rainy storm! I'm inside, of course - outside in one of those is hell, but there's something oddly therapeutic about hearing the wind rush past and knowing you're safe and warm indoors c:

Edited by MiniKirby123

I woke up today, that is as happy as it gets.

Nothing big, just having fun with my friends in class. (While we were supposed to be doing work) 

Badges

I just moved to college today!

Good luck. Uni can be stressful at times, but I daresay the freedom of it will also be one of the best experiences you shall have in your lifetime.

Badges

Got to speak with my girlfriend for a really long time today. She makes me happy..

I was able to download Office 365 before the storm hit, a bout of rain often messes with my internet connection.  It was pretty hot in here before but has since cooled down, so that's another good thing.

Badges

I got 3 postcards from my favorite actress today.  I was so happy I cried a lot.

My girlfriend saying "I love you" to me. No matter how much she says that, I always feel so happy that someone as amazing as her actually likes a guy like me :wub:

Listening to Rurouni Kenshin ending 8 and talking to Gone and Streiben Bones made me happy today n.n

I got to speak to some friends I haven't talked to in some time. It was only a Skype call, but it was hours of silly fun :squee: Can't wait to talk to them again!

My friend came back from a trip to Oregon after seeing his cousins for the first time in years. I hope I hang out with him soon!

I listened to some Bo Burnham songs today.

Yeeeeeeaaaaaah

Making some real progress with learning the oboe. That was yesterday, though. Hopefully it continues today. =)

I went to the guidance office this morning to help with organizing my homework!!

I'm taking an AP class this year so, I needed help with it :)

Further refined my tremolo technique. Recuerdos de la Alhambra is not taking me long to perfect, which a nice feeling when you are self-taught.

Badges

Being online's making me pretty happy; love getting to interact with people at my own pace :)

My friend sewed me a vest for my birthday.  It has a grey hood and one side is white while the other is black.

That people liked my Posts on Facebook and that i got a few new Friends.  :)

Badges

I'm happy that I talked to Drew today!

a_colored_chibi_by_kivil5-d9hmfzx.jpg

Giving a really sweet girl at our college a christmas gift in the last week of term; she was genuinely really surprised and happy to receive anything and gave me a hug :D

Just making others smile really makes my day!

I finally decided to sketch out a few things I was afriad was going to look like crap. They actually turned out better than I expected :)

Congrats on it turning out good.

Badges