Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread (Happiness Thread)What made you happy today?

Poetic Stone

Having so many great YouTube channels to watch now that I'll never run out of vids is definitely putting me in a good mood, gonna be hard to feel bored anytime soon ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Knowing that a problem regarding something I sold on EBay was quickly resolved without it spiraling out of control.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

It definitely was cool to realize that I'll have just one class tomorrow. The two others are going to be self-studying and there's always one 75 minutes off in the morning - wow, that's a lot of free time.

49 minutes ago, Laressi said:

Going home from work 

That usually does it for me, especially on fridays.

But today was a public holiday so I spent the day with friends, eating the best damn burgers in town.

• Brohoof 1

My mom had sent a random "Just do it" text with a picture of Shia LaBeouf today. It made me proud. :') 

• Brohoof 2

This is a bit random, but finding out that my data usage is next to nil. :3 I was really worried that on my new phone, I would go through my high speed data within a few days, but after 4 days of use, I have only used 0.1GB out of 6GB. XD Made me happy finding that out.

• Brohoof 2

I guess laughing a lot also counts as happiness? :twi: Today I laughed so hard at a video that I managed to inhale some spit and then proceed to cough my lungs out. It was great.