Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread (Happiness Thread)What made you happy today?

Poetic Stone

I saw a man at my apartment complex walking his pet bunny. It was soooo cute! He didn't have a leash or anything but that little bunny just kept right along with his owner. I never saw a rabbit that seemed so well trained. And I never saw anyone actually walk a bunny! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

Drawing is going surprisingly well today and I sure am glad about that. The bumblebee dragon I'm drawing has got an appropriate coloring already, although the more tedious part of the work is yet to come: shading and lighting. But maybe I'll survive that too!

Talking to my crush, actually! It was a few days since we last talked, but I messaged them today and it was a blast, my heart felt warm and it was all in all a great moment!♥

• Brohoof 2

Come rain or shine, my dog is always cheerfully waiting at the door when I return home from work. Her happiness brought a smile to my face despite a tough day. :) 

• Brohoof 2

Im happy today, because my sister just gave me the third and fourth Season of Smallville as a gift and i found a cheap auction for the game Batman Returns for the Snes.

• Brohoof 1

Finished my last final exam. I still have the anxiety of waiting for grades to be posted, but at least I can say I'm done with classes for the semester. I'm just gonna chill out for a few days until my parents can come up and help me move stuff out of my dorm.

Princess-Luna-image-princess-luna-36167493-500-281.gif.ef5e43df45488f096ef16d065dc5b7a0.gif

• Brohoof 2

My mother and I met up for lunch during break today. :) 

• Brohoof 3

waking up and making up my decision....I'm not gonna go to this years prom :lol:

1. I have nobody to take
  2. everyone has already asked everyone so I have no one to ask to take lol
  3. I rather celebrate my friday night at home and drink "Cerveza" and get stoned with my compadres (Jk) XD
  4. i'm way too late to plan things,I barely made up my decision about it today,and prom is tomorrow lmao
  5. I'm broke af 
  6. i'm busy
  7. i'm gonna wait until senior year to go.
  8. waste of money,like seriously 
  9. I just don't really give a f***
  10. I don't even think I want to go honestly.
  • Brohoof 2

I wasn't very successful in making (presentation-wise) this

Tried, failed, but had fun, and at least tasted good. I also think I found out why they didn't came out so good (Used melted butter in the raspberry mix :muffins: 

• Brohoof 1

Earlier today, I attended a few demos from a horse trainer out on his ranch. It is absolutely amazing to learn how equines process the world, and how you can use their natural instincts to get them to do amazing things. I've been out of the saddle for a year, so being around horses again was a lovely experience! I also got to meet and watch gorgeous Lusitano stallion performing specialized gaits. :love: 

• Brohoof 1