Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why do anti-bronies call us the "cancer of the Internet"?

PencilSketchPony

Because of the minority that consists of trolls and people who make "art"

They are louder and thus seem to be bigger, not to mention that we often times take and make crossover with their favorite shows which puts their panties in a twist. "How dare this filthy neckbeard make my amazing favorite character into a little girl show character?!"

• Brohoof 2

Its sort of a common thing many anti-anythings call what they hate its really just a phrase that's used, and I guess its to say were are degenerates that spread I guess. 

• Brohoof 1

Because we're impossible to get rid of and we spread across the internet in such a short amount of a time, ponifying everything we get our hooves on...

All I can say is... "My, what a wonderful fate."

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Because we remind them of what they pointlessly hate and we are everywhere, so it's a constant reminder. According to them only girls within a certain age group can like My Little Pony because...reasons? Reasons.

• Brohoof 7

Well most of the anti-bronies just call us the cancer "because" supposedly we flood the internet with ponies and they don't like that, I mean when I first found MLP, I noticed when I did a search for well Butt Stallion a diamond Rarity appeared, witch I thought was cute, but some of my friends asked me why. that I think is a reason to do with it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Because we're everywhere,and we(possibly) Convert many people to bronies at once.

I converted willingly on my own accord though. I would convert into a pony if i had a choice of leaving this world and become a MLP character :twi:

Edited by Finia
  • Brohoof 4

Because they are trolls who want to get an reaction from us. 

Because they would never say that to any one of us in real life. 

Why wouldn't they? People have been called worse things in real life. 

• Brohoof 1

'cause we fill the world with sugars and rainbows. While they pour dirt and mud. They don't wanna be infected with hugs and wubs, so they flee into their cavern for some peace and quiet. ^ _ ^

But always try to be friendly. Even if people are different :twi:

• Brohoof 4

We are called the cancer of the Internet because most popular things that people search. You will be more likely to spot a pony. Our fandom is everywhere on the Internet.

They are also using overused stereotypes at us.

• Brohoof 1

Cancer is a horrible, life threatening disease that can be found practically all over the world. We are a group of people who love a show that's meant for very young girls (I believe made for ages 4-7). We infect the entire internet with what we like and spread via fan art or ponifying something like Doctor Who. Anti-Bronies just believe that were strange and we have idiotic hobbies.

They are to be ignored at all times. :toldya:

• Brohoof 1

Because of the minority that consists of trolls and people who make "art"

They are louder and thus seem to be bigger, not to mention that we often times take and make crossover with their favorite shows which puts their panties in a twist. "How dare this filthy neckbeard make my amazing favorite character into a little girl show character?!"

What do you mean by "art" ? 

Art which doesn't live up to your standards? My art doesn't live up to your standards because right now, it sucks. Does that mean I cause brony cancer?

• Brohoof 1

What do you mean by "art" ? 

Art which doesn't live up to your standards? My art doesn't live up to your standards because right now, it sucks. Does that mean I cause brony cancer?

By art I mean taking a vector straight from the show and putting it into a picture. Quality doesn't matter with art but effort does.

There are people that like an episode but there are people that don't like that episode.

Just think of it like that. There are people that hate bronies and there are people that don't care about bronies than there's the people that are bronies.

I have to go with this, and perhaps I can answer bet than most since I don't really consider myself a brony. The problem is that Youtube, tumblr, etc and all the ''popular'' social media's etc are filled with people with MLP avatars. Obviously that is fine, but the problem is alot of these people will start arguments up, constantly get defensive when people argue with them and usually fling out the excuse of 'Im a brony, your just hating on me because I like MLP' and make themselves look like idiots.  

- Sighs - I keep saying this in every similar topic but it will never sink in I think. Firstly, why would you get offended if someone insulted bronies, I mean, cancer is no joke of course and is a very disgusting / immature insult, but why would you feel hurt? I mean, think about it seriously, brony isn't even a real term, it just describes a person who watches my little pony. So... how can you get insulted over that unless your insecure about it? And you would have too be pretty insecure for sure... 

Example, I watch Black Lagoon, someone called me a weeaboo because I use anime pics as avatars, I just laughed it off because I know im not a 40 stone katana wielding middle aged man living in a basement, so it had no bearing on me. If I was a Brony and someone said ''Bronies are cancer, bronies are all fat middle aged perverts, all bronies are cloppers, all bronies are autistic'' then why would I get offended since their not even true? It's like Bronies in general have this mentality of somehow the world is against them and somehow they are unique for watching a  TV SHOW  .

When you do something as controversial as watch a kids show then there are always going to be haters, they will not go away, its human nature. People Rip on people for having stupid hair, wearing odd clothes, being fat, being thin, being tall, being short, being pretty, being ugly, being stupid, being smart. At the end of the day what you guys need to do is just accept the fact what your doing is not considered ''socially normal'' and you will be ripped on for it, and thats just that. It isn't about if it's fair and people shouldn't because people will. End of. 

In actual answer too the topic: 

Because it's the internet. 

• Brohoof 5