Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greatest Accomplishment?

Soctavia

I think this is a pretty self-explanatory topic. 

What are your greatest accomplishments? 

It can be anything, passing a hard class, ace your way through college, climbed a mountain, played a concert with your band... ANYTHING!

For me, my greatest accomplishment would probably be all the time I've spent studying and training for my pilots' license. 

So go on! Tell us what you've done that you are most proud of! 

• Brohoof 2

I haven't accomplished much, but I guess when I did geometry for 9 hours straight because I procrastinated the entire class, I ended up with a B though.

Other than that, I guess being born is a pretty big accomplishment. x)

• Brohoof 2

My greatest accomplish so far in life was me beating my self-injury addiction

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Well i am not sure if this is an accomplishment but my brooding nature at school has got a girl to try and get my attention.... and my social anxiety is repelling me for this situation, so is this a great accomplishment? Meh.

Edited by SunsetMaster

It's not the most impressive thing ever admittedly, but I graduated top of my class for both my BA and Masters.

I graduated high school with a 4.05/4.0 GPA and am attending a state college.  I'd say that's a pretty good accomplishment.

~ Miles

• Brohoof 2

Its very hard for me to answer because every time an accomplishment comes to mind it appears rather silly to me to a point where it doesn't seems like an accomplishment anymore, Acing my acceptance test to my university would be it probably.

I beat the Water Temple in OOT with absolutely no walkthroughs or strategy guides (just a lot (HOURS) of trial and error...). Ironically, this is the only dungeon in OOT, besides the Shadow Temple, that I did not use a walkthrough for.

I once got first place in a school art competition. And I came in second place for a spelling bee. And... uh... I really got nothing else! The Water Temple thing is, sadly, what I consider to be one of my biggest accomplishments.

To be honest I kinda view myself as a failure in life but I suppose I would consider finishing high school as my best accomplishment I suppose. That really is not much of an accomplishment considering the vast majority of people do that nowadays but considering the many troubles I had and that my mom and sister did not finish high school, I guess it is something a little special in my case. That is really stretching it thin though.

Learning how to build a computer, getting my first quadra kill on league of legends, learning stuff about computers in general, overcoming my social anxiety.

I beat Fire Emblem 5 on normal mode, which is quite harder than it may seem. I've also beaten FE12 on Lunatic Reverse.

I managed to get past high school,and... win a writting contest,and... eh...

Ironic. Beating a game is my biggest accomplishment ever.

I would like to say sobriety, although its setting the bar low, I mean, my life has done an entire 180, employed full time, independence, chemical free, offering positive insight. I think my greatest accomplishment was facing doubt and taking my life into my own hands, and I think anyone with that will, and that can at least achieve for themselves and those they care about are accomplishing whats most important, I mean I know its very open to interpretation, but I suppose just anyone seeking to better themselves in any way are accomplishing important goals, no matter the general significance..

• Brohoof 2