Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

4DE: Is cart still there?

Light Blade

(edited)

Oh 4DE. Your MLP plushies surely ARE the best out of mass-produced ones. But why does it take you THIS long to finally ship them to our houses?

Recently I've been writing to 4DE and asked them couple of questions regarding their plushies. In one of their e-mails they told me in what order they are shipping them:

- 1st category: Contest winners

- 2nd category: those who pre-ordered from 4DE's online store

- 3rd category: other stores, like Toywiz

Apparently they started shipping on June 23rd. It's been 16 days since then. I personally pre-ordered their Fluttershy (aside from 4 more later on) on the next day after her pre-order popped up on 4DE's store. So supposedly I shouldn't wait too long FOR HER (or maybe I am just exaggerating). But so far I heard nothing about her.

So my question is: Did anyone of you guys, who pre-ordered or won their 4DE plushies, got them already? Or did their cart never actually move from the start point?

Edited by Reach Apl
  • Brohoof 1

Oh 4DE. Your MLP plushies surely ARE the best out of mass-produced ones. But why does it take you THIS long to finally ship them to our houses?

Recently I've been writing to 4DE and asked them couple of questions regarding their plushies. In one of their e-mails they told me in what order they are shipping them:

- 1st category: Contest winners

- 2nd category: those who pre-ordered from 4DE's online store

- 3rd category: other stores, like Toywiz

Apparently they started shipping on June 23rd. It's been 16 days since then. I personally pre-ordered their Fluttershy (aside from 4 more later on) on the next day after her pre-order popped up on 4DE's store. So supposedly I shouldn't wait too long FOR HER (or maybe I am just exaggerating). But so far I heard nothing about her.

So my question is: Did anyone of you guys, who pre-ordered or won their 4DE plushies, got them already? Or did their cart never actually move from the start point?

I preordered a Fluttershy from them in January as well (I also ordered a Twilight, but long, long ago, and that order has been fulfilled). I have not gotten a package yet, but as I said on the other thread I try to cultivate a sense of patience about these things (which is, ironically, helped by the fact that there are no updates), so I'm not particularly bothered, either. She'll get here when she gets here.
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

i agree, i pre-ordered a Rainbow Dash plush around june 22nd, and my order status is still "processing"   :(

this is the world of plushies

Hasbro official: look like crap, but cheap

4DE: cheap like Hasbro, but look a lot better and show accurate, takes forever to receive orders

commissions/fanmades: anywhere from moderate luxury, to high expense luxury, ranging from so-so show accurate, to perfect show accurate with some other quirk that makes it unique compared to the licensed toys.

so basically, cheap crap, cheap decent with an eternity wait period, or an arm and or a leg for perfection that may take a moderate amount of time to receive.

dammit Google, i keep spelling recieve like this, then Google tells me i'm wrong, well to Hell with English!  I before E except after C is a stupid grammar/spelling rule  :okiedokielokie: