Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is Prince Blueblood from?

Lady Rarity Pony

Does that comics issue from a few months ago count?

From what I've heard about that issue with Shining Armor, I'd say, "Yes, he's taken a step in the right direction."

• 4 weeks later...

Good headcannon, buuuuuuuut he is the many greats and 52 times removed nephew of Celestia and Luna on their mother's side. So he could be a descendant of a child of a maternal first cousin as many call their first cousin's child their "nephew/niece"

He is said to be their nephew so people would stop asking where he come from,and how it doesnt make any sense to make him a Prince/duke.because Princess platinum no longer rules

• 3 years later...

I think prince blueblood is a metaphoric prince.. I think celestia was lonely while waiting for her sister so she befriended some (probably wise) mare and they became so close that she considered her as another “sister”.. well then the wise mare fell in love and had a colt (blueblood) who grew up spoiled and such considering he lived in such luxury.. then around the time luna returned she died from old age or something and wasn’t spoken about on screen.. (just a theory)