Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Do You Sleep?

Lilly14

I suffer from chronic insomnia but the medication I take for it helps quite a bit.

I am a soldier sleeper; which means I sleep on my back.

I listen to ambient music to help me fall asleep and I keep a little light on.  And I also sleep with some pony plushies :)

I usually sleep on my side or my back 

I don't really know.

I just kind of turn to the side, hug a plushie, think happy thoughts or let my brain go on autopilot and close my eyes. I do need two pillows though because my neck isn't very happy otherwise...

I asked the wrong question.

What I meant to ask was how well do you sleep.

If I sleep early and I am not stressed out, then I can sleep well. Otherwise, I feel tired in the next day.

I used to have a lot more trouble getting to sleep, but in general I'm much more relaxed now than I used to be and I usually sleep pretty well. I'm the heaviest sleeper I know and I almost never wake up in the middle of the night.

(edited)

Anime Boy Lover- Because you were clever enough to do what you just did, I'll say it here. You said this on your previous reply before shutting me off:

I don't have anything else to say.

If you doubt the site, that's fine. But please do not continue to tell me about it.

If you want to express your thoughts, please take it elsewhere.

I was simply concerned about the transactions that goes on behind the scenes and gave you something to think about (perhaps a heads up) because you obviously don't understand. The fact that you took it as a offense is beyond me. Are you this easily provoked? You just happen to catch my attention as you've posted on my thread and I saw something strange. And no, I'm not doubting anything. That alone implies you still don't get it

Edited by Lilly14
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I usually sleep pretty well, mainly because I often fall asleep against my will and thus skip the whole process of waiting for my body to shut down. ^_^ If my sleep is ever disturbed, I only wake up for a few moments before dozing off again... believe it or not, I actually see this as a bad thing most of the time. ;-;

Without my meds, I would constantly be waking up every 30 mins-1 hour and I would never be able to really sleep...  Also, I ground some of my teeth flat from stress so yeah...

I sleep with a fan less than two feet from my head - the wind feels nice, and the noise drowns out everything else.

Of course, insomnia sucks; I only get about 3 - 5 hours at a pop.  *sigh*