Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

S05:E13 - Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?

Jeric

S05:E13 - Do Princesses Dream of Magical Sheep?  

318 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I wonder why Discord isn´t there - not like him to miss such madness.

For all we know he could be kicking back in his pocket dimension watching this with a bucket of whatever would pass for popcorn with him.

• Brohoof 2

Holy crap, THAT WAS AMAZING!!!  That was hands down one of the greatest one-shot episodes the show's ever had!  If this is the close of the first half of the season before a mid-season hiatus, then I gotta say, they certainly ended the first half on a bang!!!  Writing my review up right now everypony, should be up soon!  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 5

I've been joking all week that this gonna turn into Nightmare on Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors, and then it actually turned into Dream Warriors.

It was a nice change of pace seeing an episode like this in the middle of a season.

• Brohoof 2

Great episode, didn't catch the last couple minutes tho and was interrupted here and there, so I'll have to watch it again later to judge it fully... :okiedokielokie:

This episode wins for most surreal episode of the show next to For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils. I can tell the animators had fun with this one. I'm a bit disappointed that Pinkie didn't get to do anything to help since she was the one who technically caused it but eh, can't get everything you want. The episode was pretty much good. Though, could do without the ambiguous fanservice. The alicorn Big Mac was a bit too much for me.
  • Brohoof 4

That episode was pure insanity. Let me get into this.

• Inception references
  • Luna
  • Dash's dream
  • Fluttershy being the pet
  • "Spike go away"
  • Entire town's drug trip
  • LyraBon CatDog
  • Huge Derpy
  • Princess Big Mac (Larson!)
  • All the other crazy crap
  • Luna feels
  • Deep stuff

And now for a hiatus. At least it ended well.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This was one of the funnest episodes imo, had a great story accompanied with tons of laughs(Princess Big Mac and Rainbow's nightmare for example), and the fanservice actually felt very well executed

Only con I can give it was the lack of Celestia

Edited by Megas75

(edited)

I'm going to quote Mickey Mouse facing Dragon Maleficent in Fantasmic! Picture the ponies as Mickey and the Tanabus as Dragon Maleficent.

"Ha! You may think you're so powerful! Well, this is my dream!"

Edited by WiiGuy2014

Isn't this the last episode of the season?

Of the first half. More will come later this year.

As for the climax, talk about extreme rushing and an anticlimax. The humor was great, but it could've been spaced out better with better showing of the conflict rather than telling.

• Brohoof 2

That was possible the single craziest, most random, call-back filled action packed non-two-parter episode I have ever seen.

...And I loved every minutes of it. The opening with the return of Nightmare Moon and Rainbow Powers, Rainbow Dash kicking serious Changeling but, Flutterbat, Princess Big Mac, Power Ponies, Twilight resurrecting the Golden Oak's library, Princess Luna being awesome, and far too many more moments to even begin to list!    

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attacked giant Derpy on fire off the crown of Princess Macintosh.  Seen flying muffins sparkle over the Golden Oak Library. All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to wake up...

Edited by Sidral Mundet
  • Brohoof 2

I thought that the episode was mostly good. It gave the writers a reason to be a bit silly and to give us a look into the dreams of the mane 6 (what was up with Flutters being brushed?) And the end fight was also really funny. I know some people will put off by this. But i seriously don't care about it, because i had so much fun.

Sadly, the ending was kind of rushed for me and put me a bit off. It's like:

Luna: I am sad

Twi: No you're not

Luna: You're right

Happy end

But appart from that, this was very enjoyable.

• Brohoof 7