Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Crystal Of Darkness [OOC]

Skylord Nexus

(edited)

Rp: http://mlpforums.com/topic/133090-crystal-of-darkness/

Over 1000 years ago legend speaks of a unicorn who sort power over everything else and even warped his own body to help him reach that goal. All anypony knows of him now is found in story books. The story is a typical one however this tale is far from that it is a tale filled with trials and hardships, a tale where a single decision may effect the future of Equestria and. what ponies don't know however is that Celestia had a small part to play in that story. If you dare listen to the true story then please go on by all means for:Every story has some truth to it.

Welcome this is the first RP that I've made so cut me a little slack if I make mistakes.

Rules:

1: Try to at least post 1 or 2 times a day

2: If there is a reason for you not being able to post please say so

3: No Alicorn OC's

4: No offensive language

5: You can use mild swearing in the RP just don't go over board

6: Try to speak good English

Participants:

1: Auria-Pucksterv

2: Awilix-Primordus

3: Crash Trap-The Down Trotten

4: Helvard Shaterhoof- Unicorncob

5: Crescendo star- BlazeTime

6: Aria Rosewood- Wubtavia

Kicked:

Ltcol Michel Sykes

Hall of Fallen Heroes (people who have left):

Little Red

post-33038-0-23615800-1436621939.png

Edited by NexusBrony2312
  • Brohoof 2

Well basically you collect magical artefacts from all over ancient Equestria will battling the forces of darkness which are slowly taking over Equestria  

That is just the main story line of the RP if you want I can give you a more in depth explanation

• Brohoof 1

Well basically you collect magical artefacts from all over ancient Equestria will battling the forces of darkness which are slowly taking over Equestria

That is just the main story line of the RP if you want I can give you a more in depth explanation

yeah, a little more depth would be good. The rp sounds good so I might join.

Well the villain is called Oblivion Darkness and he thinks he should rule Equestria so to accomplish this he uses Dark magic and warps his body and he has spikes and bat wings and stuff but that is mostly a backstory so it will be delved into in the RP.

You are just a citizen who is living out your life (what ever that may be) when you are called upon by Princess Celestia and Luna for some unknown reason (to you anyway) and even though you don't know why she has asked you to go to the crystal empire and collect some kind of magical relic. After you get it you begin to return to Celestia and Luna however on the way back you are confronted by a 'unicorn' dressed in black, he asks you for the Relic (now I word of advice don't give it to him) then after he is denied it he summons shadow like minions to kill you and take the relic. After they are beaten or you are beaten you end up back with Celestia and Luna who tells you that the relic you have delivered to her is one of 6 relics needed to stop a dark power so powerful that not even the elements of harmony can stop it. So you are dispatched to collect the other 5 relics whilst the darkness closes in around Equestria. After you have collected the relics you take them back to Celestia and Luna however when you return you find they have been captured and it is up to you to save Equestria.

Also along the way you find out about the backstory of Oblivion Darkness.       

• Brohoof 1

Hmm well that sounds very interesting, I assume finding the relic is something I do in a team or something. Assuming others will join the rp.

(edited)

Alright then I would like to play with my oc Aurai. She's a griffon, I hope that is alright. Link for her is in my signature

Edited by Pucksterv