Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What games have you pre-ordered?

Illusion Fox

I pre-order quite a bit actually. But it's more for "I have the money now, might not when it releases" sort of stuff. So I only pre-order games that I know I'll be getting, preferably at launch. Except I did pre-order the deluxe edition of Smash Bros WiiU for the Gamecube controller and adapter

I only preorder collector's editions, things that I know have limited stock. There's no point in preordering regular games. There's literally infinite copies of the game, so why waste your money buying something sight unseen?

I currently have Forza Motorsport 6 pre-ordered digitally. That series is now officially amazing to me thanks to Forza 5, I was never a fan of sim-like racers and then I got F5. I put over 130 hours into it. :P Forza 6 looks like it is going to be even better with so much more content, I can't wait. :3 That's all I have pre-ordered at this point. If Rare Replay could be pre-ordered digitally, I would have done that a long time ago.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Only pre-order from devs I trust. Namely most things Nintendo, Atlus, Platinum, Suda, or Kojima

I last preordered Bayonetta 2 and Sm4sh, and currently have Xenoblade X and Starfox preordered

Edited by Megas75

Just literally pre-ordered No Mans Sky because it looks amazing and Horizon: Zero Dawn because, robot dinosaur monster things ftw! Not sure weather to order Destiny as I've not completed the last 2 expacs (only just started playing again!) 

Well, if I remember correctly I have preordered both GTA V and...

And...

And R-rome II...

post-31621-0-90193000-1436734020.jpg

• Brohoof 1